Hector Lombard suspended for failed anobolic steroid test

Brockinator

Not technically accurate. He got a temporary suspension, pending a further hearing.

Most likely, he'll end up with a nine month suspension, from the date of the failed test, so it's very possible that he could fight again in 2015.

^ this

1. post a link

2. make your thread title accurate

3. make your claims realistic

• Like 4

Hector is clean, they need to test the B-sample and if that incorrectly accuses him of being guilty the C-sample. I will not stand for discrimination against African-Australians

He's Cuban.

Not African or Australian. 

And he is most certainly a roider. Everyone knows that.

And we can smell our own, that's why I can confirm that LomRoid is roiding.

GSP and Roidy are roiding too.

And Mirko Roid Crop.

Mirko is as clean as the driven snow.. He should left kick your hand hovering **** for such disrespect!!

Because I like you in will give you a chance to redeem yourself and retract your statements!!

praise Bendo..

• Like 4

390x270xpettis-bendoHEADER.png.speedilic

Bendo being generous and giving the belt to that glass bodied can who wants to turn into a WCC by going to 145lbs.. Giving the Cheesus blessed Bendo the time to move up and body the 170lbs division.. What a guy..

I mean..He already bodied Edgar into going down a class.. What more can this warrior for God do.. We shall see.

• Like 3

Bendo being generous and giving the belt to that glass bodied can who wants to turn into a WCC by going to 145lbs.. Giving the Cheesus blessed Bendo the time to move up and body the 170lbs division.. What a guy..

I mean..He already bodied Edgar into going down a class.. What more can this warrior for God do.. We shall see.

lol how is he glass bodied? The funny thing about that remark is that he hurt Bendo with body kicks repeatedly in that fight?

He took Bendo's WEC belt, UFC belt, his black belt and his wifes chastity belt. 

No one has ever been so profoundly owned in a sporting rivalry as badly as Bendo was by Pettis m8.

• Like 3

lol how is he glass bodied? The funny thing about that remark is that he hurt Bendo with body kicks repeatedly in that fight?

No one has ever been so profoundly owned in a sporting rivalry as badly as Bendo was by Pettis m8.

Didn't like my post.. Refreshed to give you a second chance..

Placed on Suicide watch.. Get back into the thread till your fixed. :P

• Like 3

I hate to disagree, but Shamrock and Tito.

I miss The Worlds Most Dangerous Man.....

• Like 3

Didn't like my post.. Refreshed to give you a second chance..

Placed on Suicide watch.. Get back into the thread till your fixed. :P

Chad, I'm worried about you.

The fact that you are celebrating this hard when Bendo beat an unranked hillbilly tells me you are going to be devastated when Bendo gets wrecked the next time he fights someone who isn't a can.

I think we should start you on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds in anticipation of that, nip the problem in the bud before we get there.

What do you say? Will you help me help you m8?

• Like 3

I hate to disagree, but Shamrock and Tito.

I miss The Worlds Most Dangerous Man.....

Shamrock was an irrelevant can by the time Tito faced him.

Bendo got his title taken by Pettis two times in two different organizations, and he got tapped out in the first round by a striker after walking out with his black belt.

A black man hasn't been owned like that since the civil war m8.

• Like 3

Chad, I'm worried about you.

The fact that you are celebrating this hard when Bendo beat an unranked hillbilly tells me you are going to be devastated when Bendo gets wrecked the next time he fights someone who isn't a can.

I think we should start you on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds in anticipation of that, nip the problem in the bud before we get there.

What do you say? Will you help me help you m8?

Your still in the bargaining phase.. This is not a good sign..

Looking within is your only chance my friend.. We are here for you..

• Like 2

Shamrock was an irrelevant can by the time Tito faced him.

Bendo got his title taken by Pettis two times in two different organizations, and he got tapped out in the first round by a striker after walking out with his black belt.

A black man hasn't been owned like that since the civil war m8.

Can or not, he got crushed in the cage, in the press conferences, on TUF and in the bangable wife department. Shamrock is my boy, and Tito can die in a fire, but Kenny caught the fiercest one sided owning since I played Counter Strike on a 14.4k modem.

• Like 3

Can or not, he got crushed in the cage, in the press conferences, on TUF and in the bangable wife department. Shamrock is my boy, and Tito can die in a fire, but Kenny caught the fiercest one sided owning since I played Counter Strike on a 14.4k modem.

Bangable wife department? Do you mean in willingless to bang, because Tito's wife had been turned out hard long before he got there m8.

She took all his money too. I don't think Ken lost in that way.

• Like 3

Bangable wife department? Do you mean in willingless to bang, because Tito's wife had been turned out hard long before he got there m8.

She took all his money too. I don't think Ken lost in that way.

Did she? I though she took her crazy to court and Tito got the kids, the house and the cars and left her with nothing but 2000 VHS tapes of her getting painted white.

• Like 3

Did she? I though she took her crazy to court and Tito got the kids, the house and the cars and left her with nothing but 2000 VHS tapes of her getting painted white.

I think she spent all his money on drugs when they were still married.

He isn't fighting in the B league at 53 years old because he's doing well financially homie.

• Like 2