RIP in peace British MMA

12еr

brandbar_divider.gif  brandbar_divider.gif Log in brandbar_divider.gif Sign up

UV_0Jxm2_normal.jpeg @thelittleaxe
Thank you for the opportunities you have given me @ufc @danawhite@seanshelby
5:50 PM - 17 Feb 2015 from San Francisco, CA

Ogle has been released. Expect Pearson and Spits to get their walking papers after their next KO losses too.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 9

MVP is fighting?

God I hope he gets knocked out cold. I've been waiting a while to troll Cole when he loses.

Have you no soul?

Cole is in the midst of another one of these scary identity crises that he goes through, and then he's back to spewing yayyy in every post... and here you come to completely destroy every bit of mental fiber left holding anything together upstairs. I am ashamed of you, sir.

• Like 3

real fans know that the brits are in bellator making waves. Once they have taken over that organization they will move to the ufc. nobody cares about bisping.

michael page

liam mcgeary

linto vassell

these are the future of british mma

The fact that they are in bellator and british basically guarantee's they are all cans homie.

• Like 2

Have you no soul?

Cole is in the midst of another one of these scary identity crises that he goes through, and then he's back to spewing yayyy in every post... and here you come to completely destroy every bit of mental fiber left holding anything together upstairs. I am ashamed of you, sir.

If he even knows that MVP is fighting he's going to start spamming threads about it any minute now, he went hard last time.

He's been asking for it.

• Like 2

How much they paying?  two fiddy?

I don't know, the link on reddit said they are paying, I just looked it up and didn't see any money listed.

They basically want you to be a seat filler in the arena until celebrities show up, then you give them your seat.

Sounds mad gay.

http://vendettafighter.com/bellator-seeking-seat-fillers-for-bellator-134/

• Like 2

I don't know, the link on reddit said they are paying, I just looked it up and didn't see any money listed.

They basically want you to be a seat filler in the arena until celebrities show up, then you give them your seat.

Sounds mad gay.

http://vendettafighter.com/bellator-seeking-seat-fillers-for-bellator-134/

That'd be GOAT if you **** your pants right before giving your seat to some dbag.

• Like 1

Ogle had six fights with UFC and lost five he's no loss.

I hope they keep hold of Pearson he's always up for a scrap and its usually a pretty good fight.

Watson will be up for the chop soon.

Would love to see Daley back in the ufc if Dana was willing to give him another chance.

Bisping knows he's safe for now. Not the closest to the title but one of the biggest most recognizable MW's in the division.

Edited by Jolldan

RIB in Bellator British MMA

bell-626x425.jpg

I'm going to that card. Should be a good show. Excited to see Paul Daley smoke somebody.

Got seats real close. Section 4 row B.

Kongo vs King Mo is on there too. It's a better all around line up than most of the UFC events so far this year.

Edited by I_Bask_in_the_Turbulence_of_Bubba_Sparks'_Magnificence
  • Like 1

I'm going to that card. Should be a good show. Excited to see Paul Daley smoke somebody.

Got seats real close. Section 4 row B.

Kongo vs King Mo is on there too. It's a better all around line up than most of the UFC events so far this year.

I do genuinely like the look of that card.  Shame about Lima pulling out though