The Frank Mir fights this weekend.

cashfl0w

That's right. Where's Chanman when you need someone to help you appreciate a true GOAT?

25ac0fdf0bb24f182f95f7b8cc0025be.jpg

As much as it pains me to talk about, he submitted The Brock Lesnar. Let's just move on though.

Bigfoot without TRT is more like little foot. He finna get that ankle that snapped. 

Discuss.

• Like 3

I think they are both washed up but Bigfoot is so slow I wouldn't be surprised to see Frank crack him standing.  He's a southpaw and the way Bigfoot carries himself he could get blasted with a left cross or overhand early.

They have both been getting beat up the past couple of years.  If Mir gets caught and finished with strikes he really needs to retire.  If he wins he needs to sit on ice for a potential big money rubber match with Lesnar if he decides to come back.

Then win, lose or draw.  Retire.

Edited by CorporalClegg209
  • Like 4

I don't know.  Bigfoot has been put down with a single strike.  Mir usually eats a few before falling.

He did get rocked by a can like Can Glassquez, but his last loss was to a GOAT like Arlovski. 

Mir has maybe the worst striking in the UFC though. 

He did get rocked by a can like Can Glassquez, but his last loss was to a GOAT like Arlovski. 

Mir has maybe the worst striking in the UFC though. 

That's a stretch after watching Daniel Kelly and Patrick Walsh.  I've seen 15 year old kids in the high school parking lot that can throw hands with better technique than that.

• Like 6

Walsh was even worse.  He didn't throw a straight punch until 14 minutes into the fight.

lol the Ausgaylin was throwing pillow fisted jabs all night, it was that drunk bum from Boston that kept spamming left hooks.

Edit thought you were mixing up their names, disregard.

Edited by 12er

They made up for it by not calling off the fight when he went fetal for 4 mins and 45 seconds when he fought Carwin.

Carwin went full retard by not backing off and making Lesnar stand back up though.  Too much wasted energy hammering away at Brock's forearms.

It seems certain fights go on a little longer than necessary and title fights can definitely be one that is warranted.  I watched the Gus/Rumble fight with friends that don't follow the sport and they were screaming for it to be stopped and asking me why it went as long as it did.  I had to explain that it's in Sweden, Gus is from Sweden and it was a number 1 contender fight but that still didn't make any sense to them.  I thought the stoppage was legit.  The ref jumped in there as soon as Rumble went underneath for the two big shots right on the chin.

Edited by CorporalClegg209

It's called impeccable defence, Brock being a well traveled veteran knew Carwin had as much cardio as your fat basement dwelling **** **** ill kill you never disrespect the brock

Brock is a can that was losing to a 50 year old light heavyweight that he had a 72 pound weight advantage over until he clipped him behind the ear.

• Like 2

It's called impeccable defence, Brock being a well traveled veteran knew Carwin had as much cardio as your fat basement dwelling **** **** ill kill you never disrespect the brock

Explain him curling up in fetal position and yelling stop against Velasquez and waiving to the ref to stop the fight against Overeem.

That's right. Where's Chanman when you need someone to help you appreciate a true GOAT?

25ac0fdf0bb24f182f95f7b8cc0025be.jpg

As much as it pains me to talk about, he submitted The Brock Lesnar. Let's just move on though.

Bigfoot without TRT is more like little foot. He finna get that ankle that snapped. 

Discuss.

Bruh, Chanman is a can.

I am the real Mir fan. I've been repping Mir since he broke Traven's arm. Win or lose, Mir will always be my favorite.

Mir has always struck me as one of the few heavyweights that had the potential to be a well rounded champ, obviously his BJJ is good but when he finally started a proper strength and conditioning regime and addressed his ****ty striking he started to look good, especially when he completely destroyed Nog. Still, nobody can escape the fact that a 5th loss in a row would pretty much spell the end for him. 

That Nog fight still rustles me badly

That fight was p4p. I was yelling for a minute straight I was so excited he subbed him.

****ing GOAT.

Unless you were talking about the first fight, or both in this case, in which I am sorry for your rustlage

• Like 3

The one where he knocked him out?

10332.jpg

Or the one where he broke his arm?

11_Mir_Nogueira_13_large.jpg

The arm break should have never happened.  Another strike or two and Mir was finished.  Nog dun goof'd and he can't backtrace it.

Mistake or no mistake, Mir was the first man to stop Nog due to strikes and the first to submit him, that's pretty amazing when you think about it.

• Like 2

Which one? The first fight Mir just destroyed him. The second fight Mir was pretty much out and the ref starts telling Nog to watch the back of the head so he goes for a choke like a moron giving Mir time to recover and snap his arm.

The second one. It was over. Should'be been called :( Nog should've kept hitting. Retard move