Chelsea FC fans sing We're racists"

UFCCagerattler

thats not really new news about Chelsea fans

Combat 18 and the KKK have been home for their fans for decades

I know someone who used to run with them in the 80's.  He's a funny bastard/proper family man now but can see how he got involved in all that ****, lol.  Going around the country tearing **** up.  

chelsea headhunters......

**** them !

they came to Amsterdam with EDL to demonstrate and they didn`t even came near the center.

in a industrial area they got **** up by us and they shat their pants lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Injkr7ecptE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH9Mcb_1Tks

:lol:

Hahaha grappig om te zien inderdaad..ik wist eerlijk gezegd niet eens dat Ajax aanhang zo anti extreem rechts was.

Hahaha grappig om te zien inderdaad..ik wist eerlijk gezegd niet eens dat Ajax aanhang zo anti extreem rechts was.

wow... :o

this was an eyeopener lmao , i wonder if there are more of us ons this forum lol

i always thought little_kang was dutch too btw. too bad i couldn`t ask him before he left this forum

but the ajax firm is anti racism yes, there have been many brawls in the past that`s why groups like blood and honour and NVU always go to small villages while being protected by the police when they demonstrate.

wow... :o

this was an eyeopener lmao , i wonder if there are more of us ons this forum lol

i always thought little_kang was dutch too btw. too bad i couldn`t ask him before he left this forum

but the ajax firm is anti racism yes, there have been many brawls in the past that`s why groups like blood and honour and NVU always go to small villages while being protected by the police when they demonstrate.

Nah I think it's just us, Little Kang is a big fan of Dutch kickboxing though

I'm also from de Nederlands.  "Ik wil graag klompen dragen" as my mother used to say.

I enjoyed those vids Fred, the EDL and those Chelski fans are just an embarrassment - war Holland for kicking their ashes

you are partially Belgian ,at least that was what you said yourself ;)

but we are all brothers from another mother lol

there are 2 known CDG`s here and i like it.  B)

im not a nationalist in any way, but i will like every Netshade post from now on.

like padding FTW

Archived