Robbie Lawler vs Rory MacDonald 2 189 co-main

H.N.I.C.

lol this garbage fight should be on prelims

Lawler is going to body that idiot again

Banham is an elite predictor, he may be right

Rory did win the first one

You just set a record for hopping off a wagon and then onto a different wagon in under 5 minutes.

Smh.

• Like 19

YOU ****ING WUT M9!?!

You're getting Dillashaw, Mighty Mouse, Rampage, Bisping, and Maldonado!

Pls ban yourself for the rest of the week.

I'm happy with the 186 card, but realistically, those are not big fights. The fact that they had to put four of those fights on one show is evidence that none of them are all that big on their own.

Canada hasn't had a big fight since GSP/Diaz.

I'm happy with the 186 card, but realistically, those are not big fights. The fact that they had to put four of those fights on one show is evidence that none of them are all that big on their own.

Canada hasn't had a big fight since GSP/Diaz.

I don't know those are pretty big fights especially Dillashaw Barao 2

Plus you have Maldonado who always comes to bang, rampages return and a mighty mouse title defense thats a 8/10 card

I don't know those are pretty big fights especially Dillashaw Barao 2

Plus you have Maldonado who always comes to bang, rampages return and a mighty mouse title defense thats a 8/10 card

Dillashaw/Barao 2 isn't a big fight. It's a fight that six months ago, people were begging the UFC not to make. The only reason people have accepted it now is because every other challenger in that division except Faber got hurt, and everybody knows Dillashaw/Faber isn't going to happen.

Again, I'm not saying that it's a bad card, but its a card full of medium sized fights, with nothing that would draw on its own.

Dillashaw/Barao 2 isn't a big fight. It's a fight that six months ago, people were begging the UFC not to make. The only reason people have accepted it now is because every other challenger in that division except Faber got hurt, and everybody knows Dillashaw/Faber isn't going to happen.

Again, I'm not saying that it's a bad card, but its a card full of medium sized fights, with nothing that would draw on its own.

Maybe i just like the card more than most Maldonado and Mighty Mouse are 2 of my favorite fighters and I want to see Dillashaw/Barao 2

• Like 1

Maybe i just like the card more than most Maldonado and Mighty Mouse are 2 of my favorite fighters and I want to see Dillashaw/Barao 2

Im a huge Demetrious Johnson fan also, and overall, I'm very happy with the card. I'm planning on driving seven hours each way to attend the show live, so I'm happy with it, but they're not big fights.

I don't see what Rory could possibly do different to beat Lawler in the rematch. 

Since his win over Rory, Lawler has fought Hendricks twice, Ellenberger and Matt so if anything his game just improved even more since that first fight.

Rory, on the other hand, has faced just Woodley (as a good level of competition). Safedine and Maia ? LOL