UFC 187 Main Card Announced

H.N.I.C.

Who is the Paper GOAT  

7 members have voted

1. 1. whoo?

• HNIC
    • HNIC

Not sure why the UFC would tempt the mma gods like this.. everytime they stack a card like this it falls apart no way both these fights happen on the same card without something screwing it up

Because if you put two big fights on the show, and one falls out, you've still got something that can headline.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/2/18/8062877/ufc-187--anthony-johnson-vs-jon-jones-vitor-belfort-vs-chris-weidman

I just scooped Front Row Bataloni, Wedo, Jolldan, FH and the new Paper GOAT HNIC.

Come at me paperboys.

Apparently the paper GOAT beat me to it by a long shot, no idea how I missed this post.

Well done HNIC.

They are stacking 187 and 189 for a reason.  When Aldo stubs his toe and ducks McGregor they have Lawler/Roidy to fall back on.  Jones ducks Rumble or pisses hot and they have Weidman/Belfort for a headliner.

Smart move.

There's no way Aldo ducks after that **** move McGregor made running into the crowd and pulling Dana's security in front of him to protect him from Aldo.

That gringo was about to get shanked.

3960.65557.jpeg

Whatever plans you have for Memorial Day Weekend, go ahead and cancel them.

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is bringing combat sports fans one of its best fight cards in recent years (see it here), and joining the UFC 187 pay-per-view (PPV) line up, expected for May 23, 2015 inside MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, is the 155-pound barnburner between Khabib Nurmagomedov (22-0) and Donald Cerrone (27-6, 1 NC).

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/2/19/8068679/khabib-nurmagomedov-vs-donald-cerrone-joseph-benavidez-vs-john-moraga-ufc-187-ppv-mma

Archived