Conor will KO Aldo, Weidman will choke out Belroid.

lol, WTG must be loving getting mistaken as Soup now but when his name changes back and all the stupid **** he's saying is attributed back to him it could be embarrassing  :lol:

Edited by crangs
  • Like 3

lol, WTG must be loving getting mistaken as Soup now but when his name changes back and all the stupid **** he's saying is attributed back to him it could be embarrassing, lol :lol:

It makes me laugh every time someone does a salsa/homeless putdown.

I might change my name to .Crangs and see if people ignore my excellent suggestions and instead have an all night, 6 page argument instead.

• Like 2

It makes me laugh every time someone does a salsa/homeless putdown.

I might change my name to .Crangs and see if people ignore my excellent suggestions and instead have an all night, 6 page argument instead.

You will change your name, when Weidman destroys RoidFort, along with your AV and sig.

Edited by Uncle_Polo
  • Like 3

The Mendes fight was pretty telling that aldo's time of dominance us up.

Conor has ELITE level striking so high up Jose has seen nothing like it yet and will have no idea how to react except to just go down.

I hate to admit but thats pretty much how I see Aldo vs Conor on the strike contest ^

I think if Aldo decides to stand and strike with Conor he will get KOd, period.

Aldos best shot is definitely try to put Conor down and take it from there with maybe a sub or UD, thats all.  

Don't go counting chickens before they hatch, like the UFC did concerning new talent building/scouting over the years. When's the big fight going down independence day i mean the day X trem ists chris tian tea partiers made America the nation built by moo slums ask bacrock odumba.

Edited by PakaL

Lol of course a McGregor fan lacks the intelligence to be able to read.

Your salsa dancing must really suck then I bet.

Im sure my salsa dancing does suck

Also i see now after actually reading the thread your the weidman nut hugger... stay as megasoup 2 its an upgrade

Honestly he's a legend. One time he got this guy to accept a **** eating bet on Anderson Silva vs Chris Weidman 1.

I know i was around i used to talk **** to him all the time we went back and forth about silva/weidman when he was the only one saying weidman would win.. i actually like WTG no one ever rustled more jimmies at once then him

Did identity ever eat the **** by the way

I know i was around i used to talk **** to him all the time we went back and forth about silva/weidman when he was the only one saying weidman would win.. i actually like WTG no one ever rustled more jimmies at once then him

Did identity ever eat the **** by the way

Biggest welch in forum history and now his favorite fighter is the son of a serial rapist.

Conor has a tough fight ahead of him weidman has to last or gets roundhoused like rock hold

Vitor is fighting in the states... not Brazil pumped full of TRT and HGH.  Rockhold would obliterate him in a rematch.  He'll be 38 and juice free when he fights Weidman.

Have you seen Vitor's history against dominant wrestlers?

Randy Couture - completely destroyed Vitor two times

Tito Ortiz - controlled on the ground and lost a decision

Dan Henderson - controlled on the ground and lost a lopsided decision (Belfort tests positive after the fight)

Jon Jones - gets submitted when one of Jones arms was hyperextended in the 1st minute of the fight

He also lost to light heavyweight Overeem by submission and a decision where he was controlled on the ground.  Light heavyweight Overeem was best known for getting knocked out by all the power punchers he faced.  Liddell, Rua twice, Rogerio and a grappler in Arona.

Lost to Sakuraba, floored by Liddell and he didn't even show up to fight against Anderson.

Belfort is shrinking now that he is subjected to drug testing.  He's going to get dumped on his head and pounded out.  This fight won't be the least bit competitive.

Vitor is fighting in the states... not Brazil pumped full of TRT and HGH.  Rockhold would obliterate him in a rematch.  He'll be 38 and juice free when he fights Weidman.

Have you seen Vitor's history against dominant wrestlers?

Randy Couture - completely destroyed Vitor two times

Tito Ortiz - controlled on the ground and lost a decision

Dan Henderson - controlled on the ground and lost a lopsided decision (Belfort tests positive after the fight)

Jon Jones - gets submitted when one of Jones arms was hyperextended in the 1st minute of the fight

He also lost to light heavyweight Overeem by submission and a decision where he was controlled on the ground.  Light heavyweight Overeem was best known for getting knocked out by all the power punchers he faced.  Liddell, Rua twice, Rogerio and a grappler in Arona.

Lost to Sakuraba, floored by Liddell and he didn't even show up to fight against Anderson.

Belfort is shrinking now that he is subjected to drug testing.  He's going to get dumped on his head and pounded out.  This fight won't be the least bit competitive.

I hate that you'll probably be right.

Although, I don't like Vitrt Belroids either.