Prediction tournament XV QF: Bubba_Sparks (ROW) v Cashflow

Bubba_Sparks

What a surprise. 

Why did you need your own thread, can? I'll pick Holly Holm.

I could say the same about you can, I started my thread first.

So predictable and safe (unlike my risky first pick)

Are you for real ducking me right now?

How do I get every can that's scared to just pick the damn fights?

Mate, I'm terrified. I can barely type my hands are tremling so much

I'm all like..

dusty.gif

And you're all like..

jeff-running-away-o.gif

Spot on mate. You've got my number.

The problem is, I'm snowboarding, and the "wi-fi" here in the chalet seems to mainly not work at all.  I seem to have found a brief window of opportunity so will make a pick. I'm back Saturday though so we can finish it off then.

Another horrible pick.

You need to pay less attention to the Vegas odds, brah. 

I'll take Tony Ferguson.

Lol, says the dude who picked Jouban....besides, you think I can get Vegas odds on this dodgy Swiss internet???

Like I said though, with regret I pick Munoz....surely even he can't lose to a bloke who's never fought in the UFC before.

Ferguson's a solid pick, I'll give you that.

I'll take Dhiego Lima next up

The guy Munoz is fighting just won three fights in one night not too long ago. Munoz is struggling with one fight in a night lately.

Also, what does picking Jouban have to do with anything? His odds are far too inflated, but he's more of a lock than Derrick Lewis. That can could potentially get knocked out.

I was going to wait to pick the Lima/Means fight until the very, very last pick. Thanks homie.

I'll pick The James Krause. 

Mate you talk a good game for someone who regularly gets trounced by McMod.....

Jouban's totally over-rated.  Mind you, so is Lewis, but I'm hoping he's learnt from his Mittrione mistakes.  And as for Roan Carneiro's three wins in a night, have you seen who they were against??  Munoz only loses to decent MWs; this is a gimme fight so they can stick him on the Phillipines card with some momentum.

Hopefully.

Lol, do you remember my tournament final against Pat?  At the last minute, one of the fights was dropped, and so Lima stepped up to the main card - I picked him and got the win.  So i've picked him mainly for sentimental value

Speaking of sentimental value....I'm thinking the juggernaut has become garbage, but not as garbage as Kosheck so I'll take Jake next.

Mate you talk a good game for someone who regularly gets trounced by McMod.....

Jouban's totally over-rated.  Mind you, so is Lewis, but I'm hoping he's learnt from his Mittrione mistakes.  And as for Roan Carneiro's three wins in a night, have you seen who they were against??  Munoz only loses to decent MWs; this is a gimme fight so they can stick him on the Phillipines card with some momentum.

Hopefully.

Lol, do you remember my tournament final against Pat?  At the last minute, one of the fights was dropped, and so Lima stepped up to the main card - I picked him and got the win.  So i've picked him mainly for sentimental value

Speaking of sentimental value....I'm thinking the juggernaut has become garbage, but not as garbage as Kosheck so I'll take Jake next.

McMod would own your soul. lol

Also, Koscheck's wrestling and size makes him the right choice in that fight. You are god awful at this game. Your streak ends right here, little buddy.

Time to throw you a curveball and pick someone I'm not sure about, just to stick you with that pathetic opening fight. I'll take Kid Yamamoto because the UFC would be retarded to throw his fanbase down the toilet for Roman Salazar.

McMod would own your soul. lol

Also, Koscheck's wrestling and size makes him the right choice in that fight. You are god awful at this game. Your streak ends right here, little buddy.

Time to throw you a curveball and pick someone I'm not sure about, just to stick you with that pathetic opening fight. I'll take Kid Yamamoto because the UFC would be retarded to throw his fanbase down the toilet for Roman Salazar.

Lol, you do make me laugh Cash, but I do admire your unflinching certainty even in the face of all evidence to the contrary. In fact, you're the only person I've ever faced who has soldiered through my mild-mannered affability and carried on the trash-talking

I can't be that bad though bro, I've won 11 and lost 1 out of 12.  Either way, the next fight I lose will be my last - I ain't going to carry on past my prime like Pat....you could be the man to retire the killer of TBE...

Yeah, Yamamoto has seriously declined, but surely he can't have declined enough to lose to a random like Salazar.

Right. Last pick for me, gee thanks for leaving me with these absolute randoms.  Seems like one of them is a baseball player, let's hope he's allowed to bring his bat in with him.

Torres for me.  My work here is done.  Guess you can pick a TB just in case.

Pleasure as ever mate, may the best/luckiest man win.

Congrats mate. First ever loss to a yank - time to hang up my gloves.

At least i was right about the juggernaut!

lol, you were next on my call out list after me and NoCake tussle :lol:

He'll duck. I was trying to face him since that Forum Face Off game was resurrected. He wanted no part of me until it was forced upon him.

Who wouldn't duck the next big thing season 1 champion and the gamblers league season 3 champion? I here you're something of a prediction oracle.

Archived