Ask (Sober)Brian anything

TheSinisterUrge

He's getting awfully close to 10k likes, lets help him out by asking him outlandish questions and liking his equally outlandish answers. I'll start...

(Not Cat)Brian, when did you first discover the majesty of Bailey Jay, and why does she enrapture you so?

Hmm maybe 2009? I think? I visually like looking at blow jobs so the concept of a hot woman with a **** intrigues me and she is quite hot

Brian if you spotted a dog and a person drowning, and you could only save one, which would you choose?

The person but only because I could face a wrongful death suit or something for not rescuing the person

Hmm maybe 2009? I think? I visually like looking at blow jobs so the concept of a hot woman with a **** intrigues me and she is quite hot

The person but only because I could face a wrongful death suit or something for not rescuing the person

Hmm, interesting. I too enjoy looking at blow jobs, has Baily Jay released a video giving herself a Bailey Jay?

You ever banged a black chick?

Negative, I did almost bang a black stripper once, she wanted $300 for 30 minutes, unbelievably hot

Hmm, interesting. I too enjoy looking at blow jobs, has Baily Jay released a video giving herself a Bailey Jay?

she's do some ***ming in her own face stuff which is sorta hot

By "black chick" I mean a dude

lol no

Negative, I did almost bang a black stripper once, she wanted $300 for 30 minutes, unbelievably hot

As opposed to (Federal Informant)Brian, who once nailed a black prostitute to get over his own racist tendancies. 

she's do some ***ming in her own face stuff which is sorta hot

I might have to look into her stuff....

As opposed to (Federal Informant)Brian, who once nailed a black prostitute to get over his own racist tendancies. 

I might have to look into her stuff....

back when pirate bay was up there was a big compilation of stuff that was stolen off her pay site - If pirate bay is back up, that's where I would go

Brian, back in the old days when Kang was moderating, did he have a moderator only thread where he complained about us rustling his jimmies?

Yes, but it was in the Thread About Modding, it wasn't one he started.   The Little Kang's favorite things thread got moved to the admin section

He's getting awfully close to 10k likes, lets help him out by asking him outlandish questions and liking his equally outlandish answers. I'll start...

(Not Cat)Brian, when did you first discover the majesty of Bailey Jay, and why does she enrapture you so?

****ing brilliant!!

Brian, please tell us what inspired your p4p Frank Mir thread?

Also, how has your prediction failure affected you as a poster? Will you continue to make predictions despite cursing every fighter you predict to win?

Breast or Thighs?

Thighs

Why did you take a hiatus from early 2013 til a few months ago? 

I almost forgot how GOAT you were.

Girlfriend and then losing girlfriend followed by extensive abuse of opiates followed by extensive abuse of alcohol, then I was all screwed up with the low-T thing brought about by my seeking help for my drug addiction

**** brilliant!!

Brian, please tell us what inspired your p4p Frank Mir thread?

Also, how has your prediction failure affected you as a poster? Will you continue to make predictions despite cursing every fighter you predict to win?

I was really high on opiates, it was made as a troll thread because I knew people hated Frank Mir, being consistently high gave me repetition of theme necessary to create the thread. 

As a poster it has just made me a legendary fail. On a personal note it reinforces my idea that my life is dominated by bad luck.  And yes I will make grandiose predictions for years to come  

Thighs

Girlfriend and then losing girlfriend followed by extensive abuse of opiates followed by extensive abuse of alcohol, then I was all screwed up with the low-T thing brought about by my seeking help for my drug addiction

I was really high on opiates, it was made as a troll thread because I knew people hated Frank Mir, being consistently high gave me repetition of theme necessary to create the thread. 

As a poster it has just made me a legendary fail. On a personal note it reinforces my idea that my life is dominated by bad luck.  And yes I will make grandiose predictions for years to come  

it's all good, I respect your predictions/threads.

Also you're one of the last p4p Frank Mir fans left on this forum, which I hespect.

Props.

Sober, how are you today?

Also, as a mod, do you think that there should be a pinned thread at the top of the outside the UFC secion with a link to all the various "ask x" threads (you, Jeff, HNIC, McMod, McGun, Teemu, me, etc.)? That way a lot of wisdom would be more instantly accessible.

If someone would compile the list I would be obliged to pin it

Do you follow any sports besides MMA? If so what sports and who are your teams?

What is your opinion of me in general?

Nope it's just MMA, I follow tournament poker but it's not a sport.

I know you have a propensity for Daniel Cormier and chicken, these too are among my favorite things. Your posts are both entertaining and honest

What are you doing with today's epic winnings?

I'll probably fart around on poker with it.  If I lose any money of significance I'm going to cash out all but $30

Brian, what would you do with your life if you switched bodies with the cat obsessed version of Brian?

I would inject myself with a lethal amount of heroin and tie a ziplock bag around my head

• 1 month later...

Define ladyman.

Do you mean a ladies man?

yes-that-s-disgusting-leon-phelps-snl-la

Is he an effeminate man?

Ross-1.jpg

He has tiny hands but his wrists aren't limp.

Or do you mean, is he a transexual?

ladyboy-dating-guide.jpg

I only saw male parts.

he too pretty and has such small hands, just to delicate to be a man man you know 

Archived