Ask the Head in Charge anything

TheSinisterUrge

HNIC is also trying to get his likes up in order to join the hallowed ranks of the 10k Likes club, so ask him silly **** and like his silly answers.

HNIC, what is it about Cambodian **** that makes their milk the best? Does the milk of Cambodian Immigrants taste better than Cambodian nationals, or did Diddy just need it so bad that he couldn't wait for a round trip flight to Cambodia for that sweet, sweet tata nectar?

And before I forget, how about them Cowboys?

• Like 8

HNIC is also trying to get his likes up in order to join the hallowed ranks of the 10k Likes club, so ask him silly **** and like his silly answers.

HNIC, what is it about Cambodian **** that makes their milk the best? Does the milk of Cambodian Immigrants taste better than Cambodian nationals, or did Diddy just need it so bad that he couldn't wait for a round trip flight to Cambodia for that sweet, sweet tata nectar?

And before I forget, how about them Cowboys?

Cambodians breast milk is infused with cocaine, so it's quite literally like crack.  It doesn't necessarily taste better but as soon as you get that drip, you know it's cambodian.  diddy is a uncle tom who couldn't get the time of day from a camboidian woman, his lips will never touch the pure cambodian.

Cowboys NFL Champs 2016

HNIC what do you do for work?

I'm a double e.

Edited by HNIC_
  • Like 7

Cambodians breast milk is infused with cocaine, so it's quite literally like crack.  It doesn't necessarily taste better but as soon as you get that drip, you know it's cambodian.  diddy is a uncle tom who couldn't get the time of day from a camboidian woman, his lips will never touch the pure cambodian.

Cowboys NFL Champs 2016

I'm a double e.

u fockin wot m8?

• Like 4

shook ones,survival of the fittest, right back at you, quiet storm,or other ?

Shook Ones always gets me crunk and I ****s with the Mobb

If Old Chuck and MiniReem hit each other right on the chin simultaneously and were laid out unconscious, who wakes up first???

Chuck gets up and runs around the octagon with his patented lean

• Like 5

I'm impressed with your gains, what system are you using at the moment?  The High reps Bubba attention whoring programme, the 12er Hover hand for mass gains system, the Megasoup watch yo drank salsa workout or a combination of all three???

952.gif

• Like 3

I'm impressed with your gains, what system are you using at the moment?  The High reps Bubba attention whoring programme, the 12er Hover hand for mass gains system, the Megasoup watch yo drank salsa workout or a combination of all three???

952.gif

lol, i've been posting from my smart phone every waking moment for the last month

turns out more posts = more likes

• Like 5