The Where Have You Lived Thread

trez1336

Just to get an idea of how widespread the forum is name all the places you have lived

I was born in Amsterdam Netherlands (my dad was in the US Air Force) i lived there till i was 2..then I lived in Germany until I was 12 and finally moved to the US Chicago until i was 18..then I moved to Virginia Beach Virginia until I was 22 and moved back to Chicago and have lived there since..im now 25

• Like 4

I am, too.

That's why I stick to the north.

lol, I'd maybe go there for holiday some time in the future but otherwise have no reason to travel there.  My only experience of 'murica is a getting off the plane so it could refuel and **** at LAX.  That was horrible after a 13 hour flight

Edited by crangs
  • Like 1

Massachusetts 19 years >3 months in Georgia >9 months in Colorado Springs >1 month in Mojave desert in California > 2-3 weeks in Kuwait >15 months Ramadi Iraq >2 years Colorado Springs again >2 years in Turkey > 2 years in Washington  > Going back to Massachusetts next week after nearly 10 years.

And places I've been without having lived there for extended periods.

New Hampshire

Maine

New York

Arizona

New Mexico

Texas

California

Nebraska

Idaho

Baltimore

Washington DC

.... and the god damned terminal at Ramstein air base in Germany 8 times.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 7

Massachusetts 19 years >3 months in Georgia >9 months in Colorado Springs >1 month in Mojave desert in California > 2-3 weeks in Kuwait >15 months Ramadi Iraq >2 years Colorado Springs again >2 years in Turkey > 2 years in Washington > Going back to Massachusetts next week after nearly 10 years.

And places I've been without having lived there for extended periods.

New Hampshire

Maine

New York

Arizona

New Mexico

Texas

California

Nebraska

Idaho

Baltimore

Washington DC

.... and the god damned terminal at Ramstein air base in Germany 8 times.

In my navy days i was in Malta,Rome,Djubiti,England,somewhere in Spain for a few hours, Nova Scotia and ssomewhere in Canada for a few days..good times

• Like 3

York (Yorkshire), Sheffield (Yorkshire), 'Boro (Yorkshire), Leeds (Yorkshire), Brigg (N. Lincolnshire), Balcombe (West Sussex), Farnham (Surrey), Crawley (hello Fobar), Elstead (Surrey), Haslemere (Surrey), Bentley (Hampshire).

I'm a northener exiled in the South....in terms of where I've travelled, well...I'm a ramblin man

• Like 2

York (Yorkshire), Sheffield (Yorkshire), 'Boro (Yorkshire), Leeds (Yorkshire), Brigg (N. Lincolnshire), Balcombe (West Sussex), Farnham (Surrey), Crawley (hello Fobar), Elstead (Surrey), Haslemere (Surrey), Bentley (Hampshire).

I'm a northener exiled in the South....in terms of where I've travelled, well...I'm a ramblin man

and you lived to tell the tale, hespect

• Like 2

Aftery birth in Zimbabwe my parents left me in the wild , was raised by spirit lion till I was 13. Then I took a rhino up to Transylvania was adopted by Vlad himself took refuge in his castle till I was 18 , I learned the vampire ways , after those years I moved on my own to Dublin where I met my mamacita. We had a child I , you may know him is as Conor McGregor , but his birth given name was Can Cancanor. Three days after he was born , I left by m self to the land of opportunity. Been here ever since.

I was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I was an Army brat so I moved around a lot.

A list of places I've lived in chronological order roughly:

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Fort Gordon, Gerogia

Ludwigsburg, Germany

Fort Bragg, North Carolina

Latrobe, Pennsylvania

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Fort Drum, New York

Fort Carson, Colorado

Balad, Iraq (Deployments while on active duty)

Colorado Springs, Colorado.

I've lost count of the places I've visited during travels with the Army. I've been all over this country and other foreign countries.

• Like 2

Just to get an idea of how widespread the forum is name all the places you have lived

I was born in Amsterdam Netherlands (my dad was in the US Air Force) i lived there till i was 2..then I lived in Germany until I was 12 and finally moved to the US Chicago until i was 18..then I moved to Virginia Beach Virginia until I was 22 and moved back to Chicago and have lived there since..im now 25

Military family is hard.  Props to your dad or mom for serving.