Arianny responds to Ronda

Most_Known_Unknown

AriannyCeleste
@AriannyCeleste

????RT @AriannyCeleste: @GBTRU pretty positive we don't get paid more than fighters. I work my **** off outside of Ufc not sure if anyone notices.????TALK Is CHEAP.2015-02-19

1. 1f602.pngright! I need those to hold up the rounds!!! RT @Dwyer213: @AriannyCeleste please don't get arm barred!

2. I'm a LOVER NOT a FIGHTER. 1f618.png1f619.png2764.pngspread LOVE. Byeeeeeee pic.twitter.com/HozDJw28wH

B-QRmE0CMAA7hKv.jpg
    Expand
    •  
    •  
    •  
  3. Blows my mind. I was nothing but respectful and nice when I met her. And I will continue to be ️bc that's how I was raised . RESPECT.

Well arianny sure is not trying to be a MMA super star. While Honda Housey is begging for mostly naked photo shoot sessions now... Honda K.O's arianny in the ring while arianny K.O's ronda in the magazines ...

Edited by PakaL
  • Like 1

Funny thing is Ronda was right any fighter no matter how low on the card he is should make more then a girl in a bikini holding a card with a number on it. I didn't see anything disrespectful in her comment just truth. 

Now if Arianny wants to say she works hard for her money that can be debated.

Funny thing is Ronda was right any fighter no matter how low on the card he is should make more then a girl in a bikini holding a card with a number on it. I didn't see anything disrespectful in her comment just truth. 

No they shouldn't because they aren't making the UFC more money. Being a ring card girl is a very small part of her job now. She does a ton of live events, meet and greets, autograph sessions, calendar shoots, and interviews. She makes the UFC 50 times more money than some no name on the bottom of a card.

• Like 6

One has nothing to do with the other. If Ronda wants to complain about other fighters pay, thats one thing. To publicly complain about how much someone is making in a completely different position is a b****  move. Seems personal and she should grow up a little. 

• Like 5

There are fighters in every po dunk town all over the world who physically work harder than any card girl ever will, but they don't deserve her money. They may work hard, but so do washing machines. You get paid what you're worth to the people who pay you.

So why is Honda ****ing about it?

You want the Arianny money start hittin he estrogen.

im pretty sure she gets paid more that 8g's a night.

and "work hard" does not mean getting plastic surgery and taking pictures

I doubt it but she doesn't need to because she gets to work 30+ nights a year while fighters are lucky to fight that many times in a decade.

In a promotion like the UFC a judge gets about a grand a night.  A ref gets around 1500 so a ring girl even of her caliber is not making more than a referee like McCarthy or Dean that have been around forever.

She probably makes a lot more doing body paint photo shoots with Brittany.

Rousey is talking out her **** once again.  Rousey is going to complain about ring girls making more than fighters when she doesn't know the facts but at the same time will talk about how well she is compensated... lol!

Okay Ronda if fighters need more money take some of that extra cash they give you and spread the love.  Either that or shut the **** up and do the only thing that you are good at and that's beat up all the women in your weak division.

• Like 1