Anderson Silva responds to positive tests: 'I don't know what to apologize for'

Most_Known_Unknown

"In eighteen years of my career, I never had a problem with exams. In and out of the Octagon I never slipped in compliance with the principles that always guided me. With much honor and dignity I defended my country where ever I fought," he continued. "I never used any substances to better my performance in my fights. I love what I do and I would never risk what I took so long to build. I think that the hurry some people have to condemn me is unfair. The time it takes to destroy a reputation is infinitely less than that is taken to build it. I am the one who is most eager to settle this situation. I want those who have always supported me to know that I am still fighting for all the sad happenings of this situation to be cleared."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/2/20/8075277/anderson-silva-responds-to-positive-tests-i-dont-know-what-to

One of the Blackhouse guys will probably fall on the sword for Anderson, claiming that he purposefully gave The Spider some PED's while lying and saying they were legal supplements.

Sadly this could happen. Silva will be writing that guy a pretty big check to get permanently banned from MMA though.

Either way what does Silva care, he wasn't going to fight more then once a year anyways.

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by TheBigD

Even Uncle Chael had to come clean @ his NSAC hearing. Better to tell the truth and just deal with it. 

Silva no hespect notching.

He's thinks he's clever pretending he's a family man and martial artist with integrity, hespect and honor yet he disrespects opponents pre-fight with fake bows or shoulder butting then in fight he runs, fouls, clowns around taunting and acts like iss normal and he's not a ****y SOB. He lies about speaking english and being on the sauce.

Everyone see's right through him & i hope NSAC throws the book at him. 

• Like 3

Weidman could beat every record in MW but Andersons legacy will still be there

Anderson dominated a different era in the UFC

His legacy is cemented

Yes the golden era of title defenses against TUF winners and roiding without drug tests.

What a GOAT.

Smh.

• Like 4

Even Uncle Chael had to come clean @ his NSAC hearing. Better to tell the truth and just deal with it. 

Silva no hespect notching.

He's thinks he's clever pretending he's a family man and martial artist with integrity, hespect and honor yet he disrespects opponents pre-fight with fake bows or shoulder butting then in fight he runs, fouls, clowns around taunting and acts like iss normal and he's not a ****y SOB. He lies about speaking english and being on the sauce.

Everyone see's right through him & i hope NSAC throws the book at him. 

Have never thought much of Andy as a sportsman.

Even his little salsa dance after winning used to bother me. 

Am glad Weidman hurt him.

• Like 1

After losing twice against Weidman, Silva got back in the game to prove he still has what it takes to fight. And with his win against Diaz (although many beleived was a questionable one), I think Silva could have had the reason to retire without any feeling of unaccomplishment. Now that he failed the test, I think he still needs to prove 2 things: First, that he is indeed back on track with an impressive win and second, that he can win with a clean drug test result. It really must be hard to become a fighter..