Top 5 Quentin Tarantino Movies

Nyte

One of the most bad **** directors and my personal favorite. Here's my top 5 Tarantino movies. Post your top 5 Q.T. movies if you have any.

1. Inglorious Basterds

2. Pulp Fiction

3. Django Unchained

4. Reservoir Dogs

5. Kill Bill

All of those movies are dope. He's releasing another movie later this year called "The Hateful Eight" which is supposed to be set a few years after the civil war. Lot of bad **** actors he usually collaborates are in the film.

Also, Christopher Waltz needs to appear in more of his movies. His roles in Django and Inglorious Basterds was ****ing amazing. Might be my favorite actor at the moment.

Discuss.

• Like 3

Literally just finished watching Bastards on my couch as we speak. 7.8/10 i like the story and all but to many long overhauled talking scenes. Django was way better 9.5/10 think those are the only ones ive scene. Christoph Waltz character is one of the best in any movie ive scene. Oh so amazin

• Like 3

Literally just finished watching Bastards on my couch as we speak. 7.8/10 i like the story and all but to many long overhauled talking scenes. Django was way better 9.5/10 think those are the only ones ive scene. Christoph Waltz character is one of the best in any movie ive scene. Oh so amazin

I like those scenes though. Especially when they disguised themselves as German soldiers and went to that underground bar.

That's probably my favorite scene in the whole movie. It's all dialogue, but it's perfectly scripted.  Will change the way we show "three" on our fingers

lol, stick to the transformers films homie. 

The best thing about Tarantino is his dialogue. 

Edited by 2014's_Welcher_of_the_Year
  • Like 5

Also Jackie Brown is overlooked in my opinon

Again, not his best but I still enjoyed it

I haven't seen Jackie Brown or True Romance. I know Jackie Brown is on Netflix right now, maybe I'll check it out.

I get different opinions from Jackie Brown. Lot of people say it's not that good, but I'll watch it and decide for myself.

• Like 1

I haven't seen Jackie Brown or True Romance. I know Jackie Brown is on Netflix right now, maybe I'll check it out.

I get different opinions from Jackie Brown. Lot of people say it's not that good, but I'll watch it and decide for myself.

I liked it

Not something to call home about of course

But it's not a one time only film

• Like 3

you gotta watch True Romance. SO ****ing underrated.

I myself haven't seen Jackie Brown or Four Rooms tbh. 

• Like 3

Can't stand Tarantino.  His only movie I like is Pulp fiction and he stole it from a Chinese director. 

He pays homage to a lot of old styles and films.

The only part he took was Sam Jacksons speech, but he did it respectfully. He even references the original actor (Sonny Chiba) in True Romance and actually casts him in Kill Bill. 

also, you're crazy. You don't have to like him but he's a beast director/writer. 

Edited by 2014's_Welcher_of_the_Year
  • Like 3

Okay just got done watching Jackie Brown, wasn't too bad.

Kinda disappointed on how they killed Ornell (Samuel L. Jackson's character). The build-up to it beforehand was cool, then he just walks in and gets shot by the cop after Jackie screams, pretty anti-climatic if you ask me.

• Like 2

A lot of good ones my clear cut favorite is of course Pulp Fiction followed closely by Django Unchained.  The use of the word hig hog in Django rustled jimmies like no others.  Spike Lee was on maximum rustle and some other idiot said it was a call to a race war.  Inglorious Basterds and Reservoir Dogs would be right behind.  Kill Bill 1 and 2 are solid.

If we are going to get into counting movies that he was a writer for but not a director such as True Romance I'm going to have to throw Natural Born Killers out there.

The Hateful Eight is definitely promising as it is just loaded with talent.  A little surprised to see Channing Tatum in it though.

• Like 5

Probably easier just to say which ones I didn't like. Jackie Brown and Machete weren't all that great.

I think its fair to say that Bastards and Django are universally loved. Kill Bill is up there somewhere too. The others in no particular order.

Reservoir Dogs

Pulp Fiction

Four Rooms

From Dusk till Dawn

Grindhouse

• Like 1