UFC 187 Fight Club Pre-Sale 3/4 at 10am PT

FightClubber

016035_187_SOC_FC_Pre-Sale_1200x672_01_z

UFC® 187: JONES vs. JOHNSON

Saturday, May 23 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas 

Fight Club Pre-Sale Wednesday, March 4th at 10am PT

Ticket Prices are as follows, including all sales tax/venue & credit card fees per ticket.

P1 = $1,045.32

P2 = $794.35

P3 = $537.15

P4 = $380.15
P5 = $222.70
P6 = $148.45

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I get this when pressing "buy presale tickets" Anyone got any advices? tried 3 different browsers already

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /ufc-187-las-vegas-nevada-05-23-2015/event/2E004E59EF47750D on this server."

I get this when pressing "buy presale tickets" Anyone got any advices? tried 3 different browsers already

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /ufc-187-las-vegas-nevada-05-23-2015/event/2E004E59EF47750D on this server."

It could be a firewall setting on your network. Are you trying to access from work?

"Forbidden

I have never seen this issue before... try contacting Ticketmaster customer service: 800-653-8000

No interactive map available when purchasing tickets. You have to select their "Best available" when in actuality, they are the WORST available. ****! what is the purpose of purchasing the Fight Club Package. USELESS!!

The interactive map gets turned off when there is a high level of traffic. Has nothing to do with being part of the Fight Club pre-sale. It's a technical thing. They can't update the map quickly enough when tons of people are buying.

The same thing will most likely happen at the beginning of the public on-sale as well. If getting the map is so important to you, wait until the initial traffic rush dies down, and the map will generally become available. When I looked a couple of hours ago, it was up.

• Like 1