Ask Sephiroth

Sephiroth388

That was the only thing that killed me about casting it was how long the animation was, especially if you had mime so it would run consecutively 

I didn't bother breeding Chocobos my first two or three times through the game, so I had to beat Emerald Weapon without it. definitely made for a more dramatic battle.

• Like 2

I didn't bother breeding Chocobos my first two or three times through the game, so I had to beat Emerald Weapon without it. definitely made for a more dramatic battle.

I never bothered with Emerald or Ruby weapon, I always got my **** kicked and by the time I had the ability to do it I was more concerned on endgame or side stuff

• Like 2

In fact I've never bothered with any of the super creatures in Final Fantasy games aside from the Hell Wyrm in FF12

I haven't attempted Omega in FF12 or Yiazmat

I beat Emerald and Ruby in VII, Omega from VIII, all the superbosses from the Advance version of VI, and Minerva from Crisis Core. Minerva took me farking forever.

• Like 2

I'll take a stab at it again. I would pay my $5 to Dave Herman to tell Mr. Norris that Chuck Norris doesn't work on him. It would be the best five dollars I ever spent.

LOL you earned my like on this one.

Because Chuck Norris.

Not this one.

• Like 2

Who wins in a fight between Frank Mir and Dave Herman with Mir not allowed to jits(won't work on Dave anyway)???

Frank wins via first round TKO against the only heavyweight I can think of that he would beat. Afterwards, both fighters fail the post fight drug test and are never heard from again.
  • Like 3