Vitor finna get merked.

12еr

weidman.jpg

That was from knee surgery before he fought Machida.

Why did he fight Machida instead of Vitor again? 

Oh that's right, Vitor failed his drug test so badly that the commission banned TRT entirely as a result of it. 

lel

• Like 7

Oh that's right, Vitor failed his drug test so badly that the commission banned TRT entirely as a result of it. 

lel

lel

weidman.jpg

• Like 4

Umm Vitor looks pretty jacked to me.  He's also not cutting weight and dehydrated 

He fought Hendo at 205.  The middleweight bouts against Bisping and Rockhold he was pumped full of Jesus juice.

37 year old men commonly look much more ripped than they did when they were first coming back to the UFC at 31.  Lombard is pushing 40 and jacked.  He's not dirty either it's just another mistake made by the commission.  They got Anderson's and Hector's samples mixed up.

Edited by CorporalClegg209
  • Like 3

I wonder if Vitor even has any testicles left.  19 years old and jacked.  27 and jacked against Hendo in the first fight and fails for steroids.  Comes back to the UFC and looks pretty average when fighting Franklin and Anderson.  Anderson obliterates him and he finds a legal PED.  His record sucks to cheat as much as he has.

I wonder if Vitor even has any testicles left.  19 years old and jacked.  27 and jacked against Hendo in the first fight and fails for steroids.  Comes back to the UFC and looks pretty average when fighting Franklin and Anderson.  Anderson obliterates him and he finds a legal PED.  His record sucks to cheat as much as he has.

He might have some now if they kickstarted his system.  But when he was on TRT I promise they were tiny.  Mine shrank probably 40% within weeks.  They've completely come back now but damn. 

• Like 3