Neil Magny: Next fight for Welterweight's next big thing?

PATSTER

You mad Neil is on a 6 fight winning streak while the Diaz's are on 6 fight losing streaks?

No.  Why would I be?  

Neil is fighting scrubs that don't deserve a spot on the roster.  I have never even heard of that can it took him 3 rounds to finish in his last fight.

I don't get why I would be mad about Diaz losing fights where the company compensated him with multi million dollar checks.  Meanwhile Magny is fighting bums for peanuts.  I would be more upset if I was Neil Magny himself and got matched up with a no name scrub after winning 5 in a row.  I would be mad if I was Neil Magny and a lightweight knocked me the **** out on TUF.

Try harder homie.  My favorite fighters are retired.  I don't get mad about weight cutting cans like Magny beating fighters that aren't ranked in the top 50 of the weight class.  Good for him... maybe he can fight someone relevant and I might give a ****.

• Like 1

No.  Why would I be?  

Neil is fighting scrubs that don't deserve a spot on the roster.  I have never even heard of that can it took him 3 rounds to finish in his last fight.

I don't get why I would be mad about Diaz losing fights where the company compensated him with multi million dollar checks.  Meanwhile Magny is fighting bums for peanuts.  I would be more upset if I was Neil Magny himself and got matched up with a no name scrub after winning 5 in a row.  I would be mad if I was Neil Magny and a lightweight knocked me the **** out on TUF.

Try harder homie.  My favorite fighters are retired.  I don't get mad about weight cutting cans like Magny beating fighters that aren't ranked in the top 50 of the weight class.  Good for him... maybe he can fight someone relevant and I might give a ****.

Smh a paragraph of rustle, calm down.

I'm a bigger Diaz than you, mate.

• Like 4

Did Magny **** your **** or something?

Negative.  I think I would remember if he ****ed me in my **** or something.  He's just a can that people are jock riding because he beat 6 uber cans.  To say anyone in the top 15 is easy money is ludicrous because he hasn't beat anyone in the top 50.

Deal with it homie.  I thought LDD was the Magny defense force but you can back your boy.  I don't have a problem with that but let's not kid ourselves about the level of competition he's beating.  When he fights and beats someone in the top 50 I'll jump on the Magny train just for the hell of it.  I'll jump on it faster than Carns jumped on the Bendo train after he whooped Magny's number 1 training partner Thatch.

• Like 2

When we want a homosexual's opinion we'll ask you or one of the Georges fanboys.  Until then why don't you just shut the **** up?

Thank you.

Sincerely,  GOAT fans.

Gay jokes from a guy who idolizes the guy who got roughly ****ed in front of millions by said greasy Frenchman?

Shouldn't you be off writing fan letters in crayon that someone will have to read to the Diaz bros?

Dude is hot garbage.

Beat 6 straight scrub cake scrandies...

Condit beat six straight ranked opponents when he entered the UFC.

Not to mention he got bodied/melted/yolked/chiseled/dusted/sonned by Seth B and Mike Ricci

Dude is hot garbage, I agree

But Condit has never beaten a black dude so......

• Like 1