''When Anthony wins, I’m not going to fight Anthony''

xFINISHxHIMx

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/02/rashad-evans-probably-to-middleweight-with-rumble-title-win-but-eyes-jones-rematch

“When Anthony wins, I’m not going to fight Anthony,” Evans said at Saturday’s pre-UFC Fight Night 61 fan Q&A. “I’m just going to help him be the strongest champ he can be. At that point, I may go down to 185 or do some superfights or whatever.

I've got to chase the belt. I can’t just be hanging around, doing these fights for money. I’ve got to fight for something. At that point, if he wins, I’ll probably drop down to 185.”

• Like 1

What a GOAT

Rashad-Evans-vs-Chuck-Liddell-mma-231789

Only a Chuck Liddell Fan Boy would hate Rashad lol

I once hated him for what he did to Chuck but Chuck hung around too long and brought that **** on himself..  He should have retired after beating Wanderlei because he couldn't eat punches anymore and refused to change his style.  He was murdering Franklin though.  If he takes a step back and lets that round end the fight would have been over.  No way between the ref, commission or Franklin's corner do they let him continue into a 2nd round with a broken arm.

• Like 4

The Suga disrespect in this thread is unfathomable, but I agree on the superfight part. He hasn't been active since 2013 (I saw that fight live, just would like to mention that).

He is on a two fight winning streak though, but I don't see any superfight in the horizon for him right now.

Weidman vs Evans would be pretty dope though.

• Like 2

The Suga disrespect in this thread is unfathomable, but I agree on the superfight part. He hasn't been active since 2013 (I saw that fight live, just would like to mention that).

He is on a two fight winning streak though, but I don't see any superfight in the horizon for him right now.

Weidman vs Evans would be pretty dope though.

I'm sorry but Rashad doesn't stand a chance in hell against Weidman LoL

• Like 4

Hey stay on topic, man.

As I was saying,

Weidman vs Evans would be a sick superfight. I'd take Suga via 3rd round tko

I was just **** with you m8 :) rated you an 4 star poster yesterday

I think Evans/Weedman would be a great fight, but I wonder how Evans wants to make weight he is a heavy mofo. He won TUF as a heavyweight what a GOAT

Edited by FINISHxHIM
  • Like 1

And your jimmies are rustled

You swing around the Diaz name in a thread about Rashad Lmao

You mad, yo

dont flatter yourself

you dont have enough **** or wit to rustle any part of me

Diaz is on his way to his 2nd retirement...Suga is coming back for 2nd title run 

Sorry babe, but you have no argument here...just anger

Only a true GOAT retires for the THIRD time at the age of 31.  When his suspension is up he will come back and spank whoever is holding the welterweight title.  The judges will obviously rob him but they won't rob him of a multi million dollar payday and he will retire for a FOURTH time!

Only legends like the GOAT retire over and over again and still get paid ten times what the champions make.

• Like 2

You do know this thread is about Rashad Evans, the fighter, right?

Because so far you have talked about Diaz and Blantons LoL

Yes, and you have no argument. You claim Rashad sucks, yet Rashad has more wins & has actually won a title. Your argument fails on every level. So why not talk about bourbon? Its clear you dont even UFC. Your just another fanboi.

Yes, and you have no argument. You claim Rashad sucks, yet Rashad has more wins & has actually won a title. Your argument fails on every level. So why not talk about bourbon? Its clear you dont even UFC. Your just another fanboi.

He beat Forrest Griffin after dropping rounds 1 and 2 against him!  Beating the luckiest light heavyweight champion of all time and getting brutally knocked out by the 3rd luckiest light heavyweight champion of all time makes Rashad the 2nd luckiest light heavyweight champion of all time.

How do you like them apples homie?

Edited by CorporalClegg209
  • Like 2