Every Day Carry Thread. What is your EDC?

WarWest®

Ooooh now you gone and dunnit.....I'm an avid collector of knives, so was my grandfather, a love for edged tools run in my family :)

I never took the trouble to photograph my entire collection, but here's a few samples:

2qs41mc.jpg

2csfejr.jpg

t4u5qt.jpg

nn8603.jpg2hibc3n.jpg

I knew you would pop up in here, you always have that picture in your sig

I just ordered another Spyderco the other day

Nice collection man

• Like 2

I like the British racing green handle

C11GRE_M.jpg

Very good choice, the Delica is a very good EDC, I have the Endura version of that blade:

k0r2v5.jpg

The bladesteel is what makes these special, it's Japanese ZDP-189 with a ridiculous Rockwell hardness of around 68, meaning it hardly ever dulls under normal use. Take care around salt water or sweat or it will stain on you because of it's high carbon content.

• Like 2

Very good choice, the Delica is a very good EDC, I have the Endura version of that blade:

k0r2v5.jpg

The bladesteel is what makes these special, it's Japanese ZDP-189 with a ridiculous Rockwell hardness of around 68, meaning it hardly ever dulls under normal use. Take care around salt water or sweat or it will stain on you because of it's high carbon content.

I almost went with the endura, decided on this one instead

Yeah its a good steel, I think it will be a great knife

Thanks for the tip

Any good on the butterfly? I used to be OK, now I feel like I'm going in slow motion.

I used to be able to throw 2 in thr air at once and continue messing around after catching them.

I play with these knifes since i was 11 or so and the fact that i'm a bleu belt in nunchucks helps alot also, but to be honest i havent played with my butterflies in years. I'll have a go at it tonight to see if i still got it lol.

• Like 1

I used to try to throw them, until I dropped one and stabbed my ankle.

i drop them too sometimes but never on my feet lol

and sometimes the point of the blade hits my hand 

i wouldn`t dare to do it with a double sided sharpened blade and only with one knife and only in my right hand atm  :lol:

when i was younger i had a ninja :ph34r:  suit with a sai ( rafael from the turtles lol) throwing darts that are on a wristband below your sleeve(bo shuriken),throwing knifes, throwing stars (shuriken),nunchucks and a bo staff only the Catana and smoke bombs where missing. :ph34r:  :ph34r:

i used to train with the bo staff also, i should start training again with the nunchucks and bo staff that **** is fun!

and throwing knifes at targets in the woods if fun too

and i also like to  

• Like 2