Frank Mir is definitely faster

QuanarX

I personally thought that the fact he'd weighed in at 261 lbs would really hinder him as it did in past fights, like against Shane Carwin, Roy Nelson, and Cro Cop. Granted he won 2 of those 3 fights, he wasn't very fast in any of them, he moved pretty slowly, and the fact is against Cro Cop he was also only at 252 lbs, but still moved like an old man. But he was light on his feet in this fight and looked great, I think that he's definitely gotten a lot faster.

Oh man, I hope you are right as I think Mir is a legend but I think it wasn't Mirs skills or weight other than it was BF who simply done!

I think even Dufee, Brendan and Mitrione would destroy BF nowadays, honestly.

Yeah BF Is pretty slow, but to be honest in the Cro Cop fight Mir moved like Bigfoot was moving in this fight. And in this fight Mir just outsped Bigfoot like crazy. It was like a welterweight running around a super heavyweight.

Oh man, I hope you are right as I think Mir is a legend but I think it wasn't Mirs skills or weight other than it was BF who simply done!

I think even Dufee, Brendan and Mitrione would destroy BF nowadays, honestly.

Have to agree with SKillnPower here.  The fight was too short to determine whether Mir was better and faster etc.  A lot has to do with BF's diminishing skills do to age, testosterone, and his overall health issues which he has battled all his life.  And now that he's not on steroids anymore, he's pretty much done.  Mir simply won by default essentially. 

• Like 2

He went from lifting weights to lifting body weight... He went from 1 dimensional striking to ambidextrous he went from taking useless sparring shots to the head to reading books / studying film. You can pretty much say he copied CONOR and i can say i pretty much called it out years ago. I started the gymnastics trend and i pointed the way many moons ago. Surprising people are actually evolving now.

He went from lifting weights to lifting body weight... He went from 1 dimensional striking to ambidextrous he went from taking useless sparring shots to the head to reading books / studying film. You can pretty much say he copied CONOR and i can say i pretty much called it out years ago. I started the gymnastics trend and i pointed the way many moons ago. Surprising people are actually evolving now.

Jesus Christ. Do you read what you ****ing write?

• Like 3

FRANK

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That is all.

dig them up then.

Gymnastics....

For **** sake.

I used to post the black dudes on pull up bar videos "barstars" while stressing better ways to stay in shape. I used to stress the physique gymnasts have along with their uncanny strength. Back when joe rogan found world star hip hop and gsp actually switched up his training.

Edited by PakaL