Attention German can who thinks he's Brazilian

cashfl0w

You're the one who tried to up it to a Loser Leaves the Forum bet, and then when I said it was sig/AV/username, you didn't correct me.

• Like 3

do we need to take this one to mediation? 

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/179698-uh-vai-morrer-uh-vai-morrer-uh-vai-morrer/

Don't ever do this again.

This is why you're out as our official paperboy.

I am still the GOAT... behind Fobar. lol

Be nice cash we have a bet going...  ;)

"Uh, Vai morrer! Uh, Vai morrer! Uh, Vai morrer!"

What's the bet?

Loser leaves the forum. lol

Lol nice try. Sig/AV/username.

• Like 2

Nope. He posted in there after that though. Didn't correct me.

Dis is correct. I thought that was a joke, because I trolled you a second before that ... The bet was clear 1 month sig bet and nothing else. I have it black on white

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/178358-edson-barboza-vs-michael-johnson-ufc-fight-night-61-co-main/?hl=%2Bedson+%2Bbarboza+%2Bmichael+%2Bjohnson

• Like 1

OMG You guys a terrible, terrible hypocrites... PATSTER welched his own bet 1 week ago and nobody gave a ****. I honor my bet and I get a ****storm. **** off, trolls. lol

You're partially honoring the bet, so I don't label you dirt like everyone else. You just should've corrected me like I corrected you when you said loser leaves the forum was the stipulation on our bet. 

Btw, how would you feel right now if I said that you were right about that stipulation, and then made a thread based on that? This is mild rustle comparatively. lol.. They would've eaten you alive.

• Like 1

You're partially honoring the bet, so I don't label you dirt like everyone else. You just should've corrected me like I corrected you when you said loser leaves the forum was the stipulation on our bet. 

Btw, how would you feel right now if I said that you were right about that stipulation, and then made a thread based on that? This is mild rustle comparatively. lol.. They would've eaten you alive.

I honor the bet we agreed to 2 months ago. Nothing left to say.

This is no rustle at all. ''They'' can eat a fat **** imo, that is all.