The official "I owe Frank Mir an apology" thread

NetshadeX

Anyone that thought Mir was outmatched stylistically against Bigfoot without TRT or roids is a part time UFCer at best.

I said Bigfoot was open to getting cracked by a left cross or over hand because Mir is a southpaw.  Homie came out orthodox for the first time in his career and a half powered left hook put that ****stain on the canvas in about 90 seconds.

WTG actually said Mir had ZERO percent chance of winning.  Your **** eating bet win is about to run it's course with anymore full retards homie.

• Like 4

Anyone that thought Mir was outmatched stylistically against Bigfoot without TRT or roids is a part time UFCer at best.

I said Bigfoot was open to getting cracked by a left cross or over hand because Mir is a southpaw.  Homie came out orthodox for the first time in his career and a half powered left hook put that ****stain on the canvas in about 90 seconds.

WTG actually said Mir had ZERO percent chance of winning.  Your **** eating bet win is about to run it's course with anymore full retards homie.

bro I never saw you saying Mir would win before the fight

• Like 4

bro I never saw you saying Mir would win before the fight

I said more than once that Bigfoot was the perfect fight for Mir.  I am not about to look up my own posts.  You can do the leg work yourself.  

When so many people said slow **** no TRT/Roids Bigfoot would KO Mir I said that Mir being a southpaw had a great chance of putting him away with a straight left cross or overhand right.  Mir came out right handed and KOed him in under 2 minutes.

As I said do the leg work yourself.  I won't bother.  Bigfoot is wide open to get laid out quickly.  The Arlovski rematch is proof.  He dominated Arlovski in Strikeforce when he was pumped full of T but now he's withering away.  No roids and slow... yeah good luck.

• Like 4

I said more than once that Bigfoot was the perfect fight for Mir.  I am not about to look up my own posts.  You can do the leg work yourself.  

When so many people said slow **** no TRT/Roids Bigfoot would KO Mir I said that Mir being a southpaw had a great chance of putting him away with a straight left cross or overhand right.  Mir came out right handed and KOed him in under 2 minutes.

As I said do the leg work yourself.  I won't bother.  Bigfoot is wide open to get laid out quickly.  The Arlovski rematch is proof.  He dominated Arlovski in Strikeforce when he was pumped full of T but now he's withering away.  No roids and slow... yeah good luck.

I wouldn't doubt a fellow MMA Elitest like yourself, I believe you

• Like 6

I bashed Mir more than damn near anyone...

and here it comes...

I'm sorry your still a loser Mir, you beat a nobody with a head the size of the Island it's named for... Anybody in the top 10 would merk you and I would love nothing more than you waking up to a doctor shining a light in your eyes to check for the inevitable concussion...

Please find a whole to crawl into and fade to dust.... If you have a problem with this statement please come find me. At PO Box #BecauseI'mEclipse....

now pound sand...

• Like 6

I was hoping Mir would win. I wonder what Big Foots excuse will be this time? Lol

No "medicine"

I like how nearly everyone said Bigfoot would KO Mir and they only write Bigfoot off as a worthless no juice can AFTER Mir KOs him in the 1st goddamn frame.

Did anyone watch what happened to Bigfoot when he was on the juice and got locked in the cage with Velasquez and Cormier?  Overeem absolutely sucks and he was destroying Bigfoot before he gassed like the pathetic can that he is.

• Like 1

No "medicine"

I like how nearly everyone said Bigfoot would KO Mir and they only write Bigfoot off as a worthless no juice can AFTER Mir KOs him in the 1st goddamn frame.

Did anyone watch what happened to Bigfoot when he was on the juice and got locked in the cage with Velasquez and Cormier? Overeem absolutely sucks and he was destroying Bigfoot before he gassed like the pathetic can that he is.

I didn't think bigfoot would win because he's good i thought he would win because i thought mir was done

• Like 1

I said Bigfoot was open to getting cracked by a left cross or over hand because Mir is a southpaw. Homie came out orthodox for the first time in his career and a half powered left hook put that ****stain on the canvas in about 90 seconds.

WTG actually said Mir had ZERO percent chance of winning. Your **** eating bet win is about to run it's course with anymore full retards homie.

I had no idea that orthodox mir would come out for this fight. Of course bigfoot was doomed

I didn't think bigfoot would win because he's good i thought he would win because i thought mir was done

In those 4 losses he was legit finished in one of them and that was against Dos Santos.  Cormier and Overeem decisioned him and Barnett dropped him the fight was called immediately.

It's not like Mir was fighting the level of competition that Neil Magny is facing.

• Like 1

If only Mir was a Universal soldier...  regeneration please! stronger...faster...i am back...(wasn't  Andre Arlovski in the movie too?)

"Luckily, conversations with his wife, Mir said, led to him deciding to take time away to let his body heal and rest. In his pseudo offseason, he took up gymnastics and yoga."

Edited by Bled2025