Rate that card: UFN 61. Voting closed - final rating: 6.1

Bubba_Sparks

18 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate UFN 61 out of 10

Hmm...

Tough call. It was loaded with upsets but also with cans.

Pro's

- WMMA triangle

- superman punch KO

- new bandwagon with the friendliest redhead in the world, with legit lights out, prime Brian Stann power

- MJ destroying Barboza and gaining legit top 10 status

- Ponzinibbio the brazillian Matt Brown is AWESOME

- Mir 7.0

- Beardboza

- Beardboza vs MJ was a great, intense fight, MJ dominated but Beardboza was a threat right up until the end

Con's

- Brazil cans

- decision robbery

- Frankie Safe-enz another boring LNP wrestler

- Beardboza hype train derailment

- End of Bigfoot & more proof that TRT should be allowed

Overall solid, entertaining card.

FOTN - MJ vs Beardboza

POTN - Smilin' Sam Alvey / Marrion Renao

Overall rating

Matchup quality - 6.5/10

Significance of results to ranks - 5/10

Results/finishes - 8/10

= 6.5/10

* Fight night card bonus (usually awful) 0.25

* Brazil event bonus (usually bad) 0.25

Oz rates this card a solid 7/10

Edited by Ozpride
  • Like 1

10 because I got paid

Also this. Sober and I made serious gains and had a gamblers bromance adventure rarely seen especially in this forum that actually turned out in success, which was epic. A new bond was forged that will remain unbroken, unless we venture on a matched bet again and lose all our money.

Edited by Ozpride
  • Like 1

Also this. Sober and I made serious gains and had a gamblers bromance adventure rarely seen especially in this forum that actually turned out in success, which was epic. A new bond was forged that will remain unbroken, unless we venture on a matched bet again and lose all our money.

I'm so glad you proposed it, imagine if we had gotten a few more fights strung together.  It'd be ****ing party in Vegas.  

Not sure how long it would take me to get the money off the site though, probably a year or so. 

• Like 1

I'm so glad you proposed it, imagine if we had gotten a few more fights strung together. It'd be ****ing party in Vegas.

Not sure how long it would take me to get the money off the site though, probably a year or so.

I know right? 4 fights got us nearly 100/1 ... Throw in a just 2 more would have put it well over 500/1 .. ah well next time!

I know right? 4 fights got us nearly 100/1 ... Throw in a just 2 more would have put it well over 500/1 .. ah well next time!

sucks the original price minutes before I bet was 107/1 but I'll definitely take it.  

so crazy, we could have become independently wealthy last night ... I wonder if Bovada or whoever would try to gyp us on the full payout.  I saw some other site where the guy was supposed to win $500,000+ and they told him that the max payout was $150,000