Rondas hands are beast, expect a first round Knock Out by the p4p GOAT

Ronda is the only lol WMMA fighter I've ever seen one punch KO a can.

She can KO cat with heavy hands, body her with br00talc0re knees or throw her and arm bar her in under a minute if she chooses.

She's also probably the only fighter in the UFC with a 100% finish rate.

Can't wait for that post Rousey fight rustle from the retarded idiots who thought Meisha could beat her and cry every time she bodies another idiot.

• Like 4

Ronda is the only lol WMMA fighter I've ever seen one punch KO a can.

She can KO cat with heavy hands, body her with br00talc0re knees or throw her and arm bar her in under a minute if she chooses.

She's also probably the only fighter in the UFC with a 100% finish rate.

Can't wait for that post Rousey fight rustle from the retarded idiots who thought Meisha could beat her and cry every time she bodies another idiot.

Gonzaga has a 100% finish rate in the fights he wins and about a 85% finish rate in the fights he get knocked the **** out of.

• Like 6

She will clinch, throw the bish on her head and submit her because that's an easy payday.

Wrong. She will stand and bang and end it in 2. 

Morons who think anyone stands a chance with Ronda on the feet need to stop following mma. 

Casuals don't know what the F their talking about now a days. A few years ago the casuals knew what was up, now you plebs like Patster and carnage don't have a clue.

• Like 1

Her techniques getting better but still just a very talented Judoka learning the rest of the game.

She's just already so far ahead of the other female athletes that she looks unbeatable just now.

I couldn't agree more. Her Judo (and her ability to apply it to MMA) is still her mainstay and what puts her ahead of the game.

She has improved dramatically since her earlier fights. If you look at her first fight with Miesha, Ronda's boxing was terrible. Even Miltech (I think) commented on how high she held her head and how her chin was completely exposed. When the two fought for a second time, Miesha was still the better striker but the gap had narrowed considerably. Ronda showed a bit of striking defense and no longer looked like a complete novice at that part of the game.

Ronda's grappling is just too far ahead of the other women for them to be able to catch up, and all the while she's slowly improving her standup skills as well.

lol, Patster threaten to take your lunch money again?  With such a quick reversal I'm gonna say he has

and fyi I would body patgod irl. The only person I'm scared of on this forum is JP... and that's cause he's 6'5" and lives in the ghetto.

• Like 6