What the **** was that? Share your crazy stories here

Ever have a psycho bittie run into the bathroom while you were peeing, try to suck your Johnson, then pull a knife on you and threaten to stab ur face if you didn't let her?

Share your craziest stories here, everyone's got some good ones to tell.

• Like 1

Ever have a psycho bittie run into the bathroom while you were peeing, try to suck your Johnson, then pull a knife on you and threaten to stab ur face if you didn't let her?

Share your craziest stories here, everyone's got some good ones to tell.

Ya man.  Who hasn't had that happen?

PIkprkZ.gif

• Like 8

Ahhh so you guys are taking about my example. That bish was nuts. My boy used to have her as a side piece, and one day me and my boy where with him while he was trying to bang out at her apt. I guess she thought I was hot and wanted me instead, idk the bish was on some kinda meds. She chased all of us out of her place with a butchers knife. **** was real.

Not appropriate for younger audiences:

I was attracted to this chick in AA and her friend was attracted to me.  So she started making out with the chick I was interested in and asked me to give them a ride home.  

I had a piece of **** Dodge Aries K car because my Celica blew up.  When we got on I-40 they both got naked and the chick that had the hots for me got on the floorboards and started eating the chick I liked out.  I took the exit and they were taking turns jerking me off.  I pulled down a side street near one of the girls houses.  The chick I liked started giving me head while the other chick took turns talking to her boyfriend on the phone and eating her out from behind.  

I drove to girl #1's neighborhood and dropped her off, the chick that had the hots for me told me she wanted me to **** in her mouth.  She gave me a pro-blow and I filled her mouth.  She smiled and swallowed.  

That was by baller moment

• Like 7

Not appropriate for younger audiences:

I was attracted to this chick in AA and her friend was attracted to me.  So she started making out with the chick I was interested in and asked me to give them a ride home.  

I had a piece of **** Dodge Aries K car because my Celica blew up.  When we got on I-40 they both got naked and the chick that had the hots for me got on the floorboards and started eating the chick I liked out.  I took the exit and they were taking turns jerking me off.  I pulled down a side street near one of the girls houses.  The chick I liked started giving me head while the other chick took turns talking to her boyfriend on the phone and eating her out from behind.  

I drove to girl #1's neighborhood and dropped her off, the chick that had the hots for me told me she wanted me to **** in her mouth.  She gave me a pro-blow and I filled her mouth.  She smiled and swallowed.  

That was by baller moment

sounds like a girl you'd bring home to mom

Edited by HNIC_
  • Like 7

sounds like a girl you'd bring home to mom

both were dirty ****s.  Only time I've thought about double bagging a condom.  I banged the chick I liked for 6 more months.  

She wanted me and my buddy Nic to run the train on her, which we did.

I broke things off when I realized she was trying to get pregnant,

• Like 4

both were dirty ****s.  Only time I've thought about double bagging a condom.  I banged the chick I liked for 6 more months.  

She wanted me and my buddy Nic to run the train on her, which we did.

I broke things off when I realized she was trying to get pregnant,

i was never a fan of running trains, i missed out on some **** a couple times bc i refused to do that

• Like 4