RIP in piece Bovada

POTUF

Oh okay nobody actually got that though

nah I don't think so, it's pretty dumb to bet a penny on a 9 fight underdog parlay.  I should have just dumped the balance of my account on the last 4 fights, would have maybe $5000, I thought about it, I just wanted to be done with MMA betting for a hwile

nah I don't think so, it's pretty dumb to bet a penny on a 9 fight underdog parlay.  I should have just dumped the balance of my account on the last 4 fights, would have maybe $5000, I thought about it, I just wanted to be done with MMA betting for a hwile

I'm just getting started lol.

$213 on my first try.

I could be going down a dark road.

• Like 2

nah I don't think so, it's pretty dumb to bet a penny on a 9 fight underdog parlay. I should have just dumped the balance of my account on the last 4 fights, would have maybe $5000, I thought about it, I just wanted to be done with MMA betting for a hwile

Seems to be a trend for these Brazilian cards nowadays. Duly noted..

• Like 1

I've never lost anything substantial, I haven't taken too many risks

I'll probably throw a few bucks on the underdogs of every card just for the **** of it.

Last night still has me gotten to. If only I would have picked Martins, but then again I turned $10 into $213, so that's nothing to be ashamed about

I'll probably throw a few bucks on the underdogs of every card just for the **** of it.

Last night still has me gotten to. If only I would have picked Martins, but then again I turned $10 into $213, so that's nothing to be ashamed about

definitely not, last night was the first "big" score I've had, I've never gotten that return on investment from any form of gambling.  

I usually pick as many fights as I can parlay (like 11 i think) and put $1-$2 on it, usually the payouts aren't that high because it's a mix of favorites and dogs.  

I just can't believe that I could have potentially made myself a millionaire last night ... any of us could have really.  

Yeah I'm gonna be rustled for a few days knowing I could have made $2500.

Gambling business is torture.

We could redeem ourselves this Saturday though.

I'm going to parlay Roman Salazar, Josh Koshcheck, Pennington and Cat - $1 wins $415

Just mail me a dollar please. lol

I'm not even gonna bet on Zingano because she has 0 chance of winning.

Raquel Pennington, however, worth throwing a couple bucks on.

LMAO.. Raquel Pennington just about had her brain knocked out by the last can she faced. Holly Holm is going to murder that ****. Cat Zingano has a better chance of beating Ronda, and I have the best chance... of taking flight and flying to China with my newly sprouted wings.

• Like 2

Just mail me a dollar please. lol

LMAO.. Raquel Pennington just about had her brain knocked out by the last can she faced. Holly Holm is going to murder that ****. Cat Zingano has a better chance of beating Ronda, and I have the best chance... of taking flight and flying to China with my newly sprouted wings.

Cagerattler told me I might as well set my money on fire and then I banged it right in the ***

• Like 1

c865dfef-cabe-4b6b-bc35-6f729568842a_zps

Former UFC heavyweight champion and #2 heavyweight in the world Junior Dos Santos.  Strikeforce HW Grand Prix champion and the man that ruined Bigfoot's chin Daniel Cormier.  Former UFC heavyweight champion Josh Barnett.  Former Strikeforce and Dream heavyweight champion and 2010 K1 world champion Alistair Overeem.

I can think of worse guys to lose too and nowhere does it say "loss" to Bigfoot Silva.

Edited by CorporalClegg209
  • Like 1

I just did like five different parlay bets on Bovada. Only threw in one or two bucks on each of them, but the winnings are ridiculous for each of them.

nice man, when it's $1 or $2 you can always hedge your bets.  I bet enough on Bigfoot that if he won it would cover my other bets for the night.  

• Like 1