XV-QF-amunera vs 12er

amunera

I'll leave this post for updating the picks, we can start whenever you want, if you'll have time later this week it would be better to try and avoid the injury bug.

amunera vs 12er

Rousey v Zingano

Pennington v Holm

Jake Ellenberger v Kosheck

Jouban v Walsh

Ferguson v Tibau

Munoz v Carneiro

Salazar v Yamamoto

Dhiego Lima v Means

Derrick Lewis v Potts

Krause v Lazaro

Fullen v Torres

Edited by amunera

I didn't want to pick the fight with two cans as ****ty as Cancheck and Canenburger, I felt that was more of a coin toss than the fight I picked, the guy I picked has 15 fights versus a guy who is 2-1. I figured experience was on his side.

Not feeling great about this one either, you picked all the guys I'd have picked, so it should be close. Good luck.

• Like 1

Except the black can, I wouldn't have picked him. He fought a bum and got a bunch of undeserved hype, then got exposed Mitrione in 15 seconds. I think Potts takes it and it might be the deciding factor for this event.

Also since a lot of people have been dropping out during weigh ins or the day of the fight, I'll go ahead and assign a tie breaker in case. I'll make it Jouban vs Walsh. If that fight is canceled, I'll do Holm vs Pennington.

Last match the guy who picked second had tie breaker, I assume it's the same thing round.

• Like 1

Good game homie, it was looking grim when Kid Yamamoto got robbed of a W when that can quit but I clinched it with the tie breaker.

nah, hen yamamoto was a NC I knew you had it (cause I thought holm was gonna steamroll pennington), I needed 1 upset and kos winning. I got the upset but Kos failed at fighting. 

I hope you win it, but if things stay like they have been usually the person that takes me out ends up winning the whole thing.

• Like 1

nah, hen yamamoto was a NC I knew you had it (cause I thought holm was gonna steamroll pennington), I needed 1 upset and kos winning. I got the upset but Kos failed at fighting. 

I hope you win it, but if things stay like they have been usually the person that takes me out ends up winning the whole thing.

I think my picks against Cash were mostly good, I think it's a toss up making it to the finals.