Alvarez vs. Melendez Offical for Co-Main of UFC 188 in Mexico City

Mcmax3000

How are you going to tell me how I'm going to feel?

It will most likely be a good fight regardless of who gets the nod. Neither of these guys has a UFC belt so I'm sure you've never had interest.

Ok maybe ull be happy ur fav fighter gets beat the F up for 15 min. Idk.

Your wrong. Both Alvarez and Melendez where champs in their respected organizations. And they have been trying to make this fight for 4 years now. Yes it is a lil late but it's great they finally put it together.

What I'm mad at is the fact it won't be 5 rounds. I see this fight as being a silly entertaining war between two excellent warriors.

Ok maybe ull be happy ur fav fighter gets beat the F up for 15 min. Idk.

I like both guys and Eddie isn't my favorite fighter.

Your wrong. Both Alvarez and Melendez where champs in their respected organizations. And they have been trying to make this fight for 4 years now. Yes it is a lil late but it's great they finally put it together.

You're*

I specifically said UFC belt. Don't pretend like you aren't a casual that only bandwagons champs.

What I'm mad at is the fact it won't be 5 rounds. I see this fight as being a silly entertaining war between two excellent warriors.

I do as well, so you can try and troll someone like FH or something.

Edited by Uncle_Polo
  • Like 1

I like both guys and Eddie isn't my favorite fighter.

You're*

I specifically said UFC belt. Don't pretend like you aren't a casual that only bandwagons champs.

I do as well, so you can try and troll someone like FH or something.

U missed it, I misspelled were* too. You must be a retarded idiot for missing that.

• Like 2

Cowboy put his hands down and told Eddie to bring it

Took everything he had to offer in round 1, and then yolked that can for the next 2 rounds

Sounds like Cain vs Kongo to me. Cain took his best shots and smiled. He then proceeded to beat Kongo within an inch of his life.

• Like 1