Josh Neer Thread

Most_Known_Unknown

fine

He should be forced to put colossus up his angus

I'm sure there's a hig hog in prison packing something similar.  This is War Machine type behavior so it will only get worse.  Give Josh a few years and he'll nearly kill a couple of people and be sent to prison.

Edited by CorporalClegg209
  • Like 6

Now everyone's seen the video by now I imagine of ex ufc fighter Josh Neer handing some guy a severe beat down.

He apparently had his reasons

"Basically the guys a **** and been talking **** about MMA fighters for a month. On and on, I usually ignore him but this Saturday he wrote me on Facebook the message I gave. He had written 10 messages to me talking **** which I ignored, but this time I said if you really want to fight come to the gym Monday at 5:30.

I don't know what his problem is but he's a big guy, like 6-6 and 270 pounds and just acts like a bully. That what he seems like to me, just a bully.

He showed up at 6:10, 40 mins into my practice. And then I asked him if he wanted to fight Rakim or me and Rakim is bigger then me so of course he chose me."

Now am all for guys who think they can do and say whatever they want getting there comeuppance but did Josh go to far?

At least he's not signed with them anymore but you cant help but think if something like this happened with a top 10 fighter or a champion it could really harm the ufcs image. Having trained fighters beating the living s**t out of guys who've seen one to many Rocky movies is not how to handle things I feel.

The UFC won't cut him for that, dude showed up to the gym wanting to fight, he got what he deserved.

It has split opinions and to be honest the guy does really seem an **** but it just is a bit strange I mean im about 6,3 240 but I hope they wouldn't let me fine Cain even if the gym if I said I can take him lol.

Soccer kick was unnecessary I thought.

The UFC won't cut him for that, dude showed up to the gym wanting to fight, he got what he deserved.

Don't even think he's with the UFC anymore anyway.  Looks like he was let go after losing to Court McGee at UFC157

Edited by crangs
  • Like 3

They cut him 2 years ago. Dude got submitted by Jusitn Edwards in 45 seconds, total can

by now I imagine of ex ufc fighter Josh Neer

^ This in the OP threw me off, also the fact that he has fought in the UFC more recently than Can Glassquez.

• Like 3

He's a can for the soccer kick at the end.

It's one thing to beat up some idiot who shows up at your gym after mouthing off on the internet. It's another thing to cheap shot him after you likely took him down while he's wearing boxing gloves and couldn't stop a takedown from Raquel Pennington. lol

• Like 2

Its pretty obvious Neer doesnt have much going on between his ears and is straight up borderline mentally disabled, but do I feel bad he beat up some random guy at his gym for talking ****?

No

Dude wanted to be a hero and got his cervix caved in as a result. I fail to see how this is a bad thing.

• Like 8