Thing that grind my gears this week.

12еr

It's time for bedtime stories with Mega12er.

1.) Trash pick up is on Wednesday, that is the day we are supposed to clear housing, we can't leave any trash or recycling on the curb to be picked up, so we've had to drive to random dumpsters around base to dispose of our ****. The MP k9 training school is going to be mad rustled when they go to throw **** in their dumpster and find it completely full of my ****.

2.) I can't even leave recycling, so that means I've had to throw **** that should be recycled into the trash, Balfour Beatty (the contractors who run base housing) hate the environment, and by extension they hate America. Spread the word about these filthy commies.

3.) They're making me clean the walls with ammonia. That's **** overkill. It has damn near DQ'd me from the iron jimmies list.

4.) It is required that I pay a company to come here and clean my carpets. They want me to vacuum the carpets before they get here. What the **** am I paying you for then? There aren't any stains. Just another commie company trying to bleed the military man dry because they can't say no. They can eat a **** too.

5.) The garbage men here refuse to take any large items except the first Wednesday of the month, those ****ets will literally take a box OFF my trash barrel and put it in my yard as opposed to disposing of it, lazy communist scum. Lets see them enforce that rule with the two dressers I threw into the dumpster outside the outdoor rec building.

6.) The base lodging makes you stay in the in 74 dollar a night rooms if you have a pet, and then have the balls to charge a 10 dollar pet fee on top of that. A normal room is 44 dollars a night. I'm kenneling our two cats at 13 dollars each a night, not because saving 4 dollars a night is that big of a deal, but to deprive them of gouging me out of principle.

7.) 15 of you ****ets are about to comment about me owning cats, I'm not a single 33 year old man, I'm married so **** off trolls.

TL:DR I hope every building on this base burns to the ground and all civilians who works here becomes sterile. I also hate all of you.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 11

Also anyone who doesn't like the OP hates America and should be deported.

If you're a foreign can who doesn't like the OP then you should be barred from ever stepping foot on our glorious shores and probably be added to the no fly list.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 9

Last week I Stabbed myself in the eye on a stick digging up some cranky old ladies stop tap. Resulted in me having one eye looking like a prolapsed arsehole and a trip to the ophthalmologist to make sure I wasn't going to go blind. And my ex missus has decided she is going to move back to Tas and terrorise everyone with her psychopathy.

• Like 7

real hig hogs do what the want, beach hig hogs do what they can

Clearly never been in the military, you have to do what you're told. I technically don't but my wife does.

And if I were to say **** off and do none of it, there is plenty to lose.

For example, my wifes retirement from the military at 30. Technically a medical retirement, so it's not as much of a pension at 20 years, but we'd like to hold onto that. Oh and we can stay on Tricare and use base facilities... so you know, tax free goods.

They are also paying to have our stuff packed, shipped, stored and then picked up and delivered when we get a place.

So I mean, I could not to do this stupid ****, but it just seems worth it to not rock the boat.

I'm doing what anyone under 40 does when they aren't happy, I'm going on the internet to complain about it.

• Like 7

When did you change your rhetoric, MegaSoup? 

•  

I don't get the joke, which usually means it wasn't very good.

I'm not sure how my rhetoric is somehow different. Because I'm steering into the skid on this new megasoup joke but not adopting his writing style which is a combination of self aggrandizing condescension and painful lack of self awareness?

• Like 6

clearly lol, that is the single most reason I didn't join

rushing for a fraternity in college was as close as I ever came to something like that

lol I was like that until my first day of basic training, those drill sergeants had me shook son. The barracks we stayed in are like 5 minutes away from the reception area, but they drive you around aimlessly for like 2 hours to disorient you, then they make you do exercises all day for a week until you become their ****.

All in all, I'd r8 it an 8/8 indoctrination. But in the army, you suffer as a group which makes it easier. And doing retarded **** just becomes the norm.

• Like 4

Moving is painful at the best of times. Sounds like the army is giving you the colossus on the way out.

•  

Army made ETSing a breeze when I got out.

This is the air force, they are the autistic cousins of the other branches.

• Like 9

Last week I Stabbed myself in the eye on a stick digging up some cranky old ladies stop tap. Resulted in me having one eye looking like a prolapsed arsehole and a trip to the ophthalmologist to make sure I wasn't going to go blind. And my ex missus has decided she is going to move back to Tas and terrorise everyone with her psychopathy.

My condolences, mate.  The Tasmanian struggle is real.  At least SA have overtaken you guys in the weird stakes :lol:

• Like 6

1.) Trash pick up is on Wednesday, that is the day we are supposed to clear housing, we can't leave any trash or recycling on the curb to be picked up, so we've had to drive to random dumpsters around base to dispose of our ****. The MP k9 training school is going to be mad rustled when they go to throw **** in their dumpster and find it completely full of my ****.

2.) I can't even leave recycling, so that means I've had to throw **** that should be recycled into the trash, Balfour Beatty (the contractors who run base housing) hate the environment, and by extension they hate America. Spread the word about these filthy commies.

3.) They're making me clean the walls with ammonia. That's **** overkill. It has damn near DQ'd me from the iron jimmies list.

4.) It is required that I pay a company to come here and clean my carpets. They want me to vacuum the carpets before they get here. What the **** am I paying you for then? There aren't any stains. Just another commie company trying to bleed the military man dry because they can't say no. They can eat a **** too.

5.) The garbage men here refuse to take any large items except the first Wednesday of the month, those ****ets will literally take a box OFF my trash barrel and put it in my yard as opposed to disposing of it, lazy communist scum. Lets see them enforce that rule with the two dressers I threw into the dumpster outside the outdoor rec building.

6.) The base lodging makes you stay in the in 74 dollar a night rooms if you have a pet, and then have the balls to charge a 10 dollar pet fee on top of that. A normal room is 44 dollars a night. I'm kenneling our two cats at 13 dollars each a night, not because saving 4 dollars a night is that big of a deal, but to deprive them of gouging me out of principle.

7.) 15 of you ****ets are about to comment about me owning cats, I'm not a single 33 year old man, I'm married so **** off trolls.

TL:DR I hope every building on this base burns to the ground and all civilians who works here becomes sterile. I also hate all of you.

I still have the cats my ex wife left behind.  They are pretty GOAT though.  I can clean the house and they will trash it in about 4 days while giving no ****s whatsoever.  I can't blame them because if I was a cat I would just be a hell raising lunatic and then sleep half the day.  Wake up to eat, **** and destroy something else.

• Like 4

Summary

• The garbage company sucks balls
  • 12er is a feg for having multiple cats (no excuse for being married with multiple cats)
  • Like 7

I still have the cats my ex wife left behind.  They are pretty GOAT though.  I can clean the house and they will trash it in about 4 days while giving no ****s whatsoever.  I can't blame them because if I was a cat I would just be a hell raising lunatic and then sleep half the day.  Wake up to eat, **** and destroy something else.

My parent's live in the country and their cat will go outside and play or sleep for hours. Then he meows at the door until they let him in so he can use the litterbox.

He gives zero ****s

• Like 5

lol I was like that until my first day of basic training, those drill sergeants had me shook son. The barracks we stayed in are like 5 minutes away from the reception area, but they drive you around aimlessly for like 2 hours to disorient you, then they make you do exercises all day for a week until you become their ****.

All in all, I'd r8 it an 8/8 indoctrination. But in the army, you suffer as a group which makes it easier. And doing retarded **** just becomes the norm.

And you decide to carry that **** into this forum.  Thanks a lot. 

Edited by Jason_H.