I hespect fighters like this.

AxeMurduh

"So he always has this excuse to fall back on?  I bet if he won we wouldn't have heard **** about it"

Sure we would have, Brazilians always have an excuse, win or lose.

Anderson with his ribs, JDS has an injury when he KO'd Cain, ect.

• Like 9

"So he always has this excuse to fall back on?  I bet if he won we wouldn't have heard **** about it"

Sure we would have, Brazilians always have an excuse, win or lose.

Anderson with his ribs, JDS has an injury when he KO'd Cain, ect.

Brazilians should take note of Shogun.  When he loses he typically just accepts it.  He made no excuses for losing to Jones or Sonnen.

• Like 4

Does anyone remember Robbie Lawler vs Tiki Ghosn way back in the day?  Lawler was like 20 years old.

Tiki is one of the most delusional fighters in the history of the sport.  Up there with Ricardo Arona who claims he's never lost a fight in legit fashion (back to him in a minute)

Lawler knocks Tiki clean out.  Tiki is limp, lifeless.  In the post fight interview in the cage he was asked if he cared to change his comments about Lawler being overrated and he says "No, they stopped the fight because of a cut."

lol!

Arona (Brazilian) has an excuse for every loss.  When Rampage nearly powerbombed him through the canvas he claimed the clash of heads is what knocked him out and that it was illegal.  First off a BJJ black belt who has someone in a triangle should know how to not get powerbombed.  I'm a blue belt and when someone stacks up to slam you all you have to do is grab them by the back of one of their heels/ankles and pull towards yourself and you aren't going for much of a ride.  When Sokoudjou knocked him out he said he had a fever.  When Shogun knocked him out he said it was because he was tired from his fight earlier that night and when he lost a split decision to Wanderlei well obviously the judges blatantly robbed him.

Karo Parisyan is another one.  When Thiago Alves knocked him out he said that the problem was that he has always been too talented to train and that he was going to have to start training so that these other guys didn't catch up to him.  LOL!

Edited by CorporalClegg209
  • Like 6

Does anyone remember Robbie Lawler vs Tiki Ghosn way back in the day?  Lawler was like 20 years old.

Tiki is one of the most delusional fighters in the history of the sport.  Up there with Ricardo Arona who claims he's never lost a fight in legit fashion (back to him in a minute)

Lawler knocks Tiki clean out.  Tiki is limp, lifeless.  In the post fight interview in the cage he was asked if he cared to change his comments about Lawler being overrated and he says "No, they stopped the fight because of a cut."

lol!

Arona (Brazilian) has an excuse for every loss.  When Rampage nearly powerbombed him through the canvas he claimed the clash of heads is what knocked him out and that it was illegal.  First off a BJJ black belt who has someone in a triangle should know how to not get powerbombed.  I'm a blue belt and when someone stacks up to slam you all you have to do is grab them by the back of one of their heels/ankles and pull towards yourself and you aren't going for much of a ride.  When Sokoudjou knocked him out he said he had a fever.  When Shogun knocked him out he said it was because he was tired from his fight earlier that fight and when he lost a split decision to Wanderlei well obviously the judges blatantly robbed him.

Karo Parisyan is another one.  When Thiago Alves knocked him out he said that the problem was that he has always been too talented to train and that he was going to have to start training so that these other guys didn't catch up to him.  LOL!

You can write a book about MMA in early age man, Fun stories,

• Like 2

Born and raised in Brazil and I can vouch for this: brazilian athletes love to give an excuse for everything! PATHETIC.

I dont even live all the brazilian fighters anyways and for many reasons.

Aldo, Barao, Dos Anjos, Jacare, Machida and Vitor are maybe the only ones I respect because of either the skills, or coming to bang or personality or professionalism. Shogun maybe on the good list because dude comes to fight.

Lost all respect for Anderson lately (not even looking forward to watch him again) and all these new cans that the BRAZILIAN MEDIA is trying to make some hype about.