Eddie Bravo says McGregor will body Aldo and more

PlatinumClegg

"He's really, really strong and has a very, very good base.  His balance and base on the ground is black belt level.  He has very, very good defense, very good base and hard to control.  He's super athletic, I wouldn't be surprised if he's 1/4 black.  I will put my money on him over Aldo, I'll put my money on Conor McGregor over Aldo right here"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_5jfQrqX-E

Here's a collection Conor McGregor verbally assaulting these rookies and has beens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohUoDLt6LEM

Mini Mendes getting bodied.

Suga Rashad getting put in his place

• Like 6

Aldo will chisel this dude. He is trying to sell McGregor wolf tickets on the ground so Aldo doesnt just decide to take him down and sub him out by the time the ring girl gets back to her seat.

Luckily for us fans Jose Aldo likes to put on a show so be will yolk him standing and blow this irish tin can out the water.

• Like 5

Aldo will chisel this dude. He is trying to sell McGregor wolf tickets on the ground so Aldo doesnt just decide to take him down and sub him out by the time the ring girl gets back to her seat.

Luckily for us fans Jose Aldo likes to put on a show so be will yolk him standing and blow this irish tin can out the water.

Bahhhaaahah all the Aldo haters aka the entire forum is coming out of the woodworks to fairweather AldGOAT.

Some of you are pathetic.

Coming from Aldos fan here: Aldo will lose if he decides to stand and bang with Conor, mark my words. Aldo will get KOd easier than a lot of you can imagine!!!

If Aldo is really a smart guy he knows his best bet against Conor is a grappling match up, period. Wait for Conor to come in and try to take him down.

Im calling that Aldo will take Conor down and hold him there and we may have a very boring UD for Aldo. I can see CLEARLY Nova Uniao using that as a gameplan to even set Conor up for a flying knee (same Werdum did to Hunt setting up a flying knee) or to simply walk away with a late sub or UD.

See ? Conor has displayed some good perfomances because ALL the guys he fought so far (in UFC) were primarily strikers so Conor didnt have to be so concerned about TDs just like when Anderson used to fight other strikers. That would not work against Aldo, Chad, Lamas and Edgar.

Is Aldo a striker ? Yes, but he does have some decent BJJ and a very underrated TD (Im sure you have seen Aldo working some TDs against KZ and Lamas of course not like a wrestler but enough to set his BJJ and GnP up).

No matter what, it is silly to say that Conor would be an easy fight for Aldo, very silly to think that!

• Like 1

Have you cans forgotten the asswhoopin' Aldo took in his last fight on the feet against a short wrestler?

If that deteriorating juice monkey Brazilian even makes it to the cage on July 11th he will get slept inside of 3 rounds.

That same short wrestler would body McCanor.

Well yeah that's all fine and dandy but Aldo's gonna be too busy making a fool of him on the feet to worry about "how good his base is" on the ground.

Not to mention Aldo is a BJJ blackbelt anyway and is incredibly hard to takedown.

You wouldn't see Siver taking Aldo down that's for sure

• Like 1

Well yeah that's all fine and dandy but Aldo's gonna be too busy making a fool of him on the feet to worry about "how good his base is" on the ground.

Not to mention Aldo is a BJJ blackbelt anyway and is incredibly hard to takedown.

You wouldn't see Siver taking Aldo down that's for sure

Instead you will see Aldo desperately trying to take McGregor down when he is getting lit up on the feet.

Aldo is finished.  Bookmark this thread if you think Aldo is going to make a fool out of McGregor but make sure you bump it when Aldo gets knocked out.  He's finally fighting a legit striker that weighs the same while sporting a reach advantage.  McGregor is also the better striker by far.  Aldo is flat footed garbage.

I'll tell you what.  If Aldo defeats McGregor I will never post here again.  If anyone has the balls to put their account on the line let me know.  I will gladly accept.  Keep dreaming that Aldo has some sort of striking advantage or that his leg kicks will win him the fight.

Instead you will see Aldo desperately trying to take McGregor down when he is getting lit up on the feet.

Aldo is finished.  Bookmark this thread if you think Aldo is going to make a fool out of McGregor but make sure you bump it when Aldo gets knocked out.  He's finally fighting a legit striker that weighs the same while sporting a reach advantage.  McGregor is also the better striker by far.  Aldo is flat footed garbage.

I'll tell you what.  If Aldo defeats McGregor I will never post here again.  If anyone has the balls to put their account on the line let me know.  I will gladly accept.  Keep dreaming that Aldo has some sort of striking advantage or that his leg kicks will win him the fight.

Nate Diaz has better footwork than McGregor so if Aldo is "flat footed garbage" I'd like to know what is supposedly worse than that because that's what McGregor is.

Idk how McGregor can be the better striker "by far" when Aldo has outstruck every single person he's fought and the only guys McGregor has fought are an unroided Siver who's slower than Bigfoot, Poirier who has arguably the worst striking defense in the Top 15 (one of my favs, but got rocked my Jonathon Brookins lol), Brandao who looked more timid than Kalib Starnes and Holloway who he didn't even stand with most of the fight, spent half the time wrestling him.

I'm not even a massive Aldo fan, nor am I a Conor hater but Aldo is gonna rip him a new one

Nate Diaz has better footwork than McGregor so if Aldo is "flat footed garbage" I'd like to know what is supposedly worse than that because that's what McGregor is.

Idk how McGregor can be the better striker "by far" when Aldo has outstruck every single person he's fought and the only guys McGregor has fought are an unroided Siver who's slower than Bigfoot, Poirier who has arguably the worst striking defense in the Top 15 (one of my favs, but got rocked my Jonathon Brookins lol), Brandao who looked more timid than Kalib Starnes and Holloway who he didn't even stand with most of the fight, spent half the time wrestling him.

I'm not even a massive Aldo fan, nor am I a Conor hater but Aldo is gonna rip him a new one

Put your account on the line.  Don't be scare homie.