Stipe bringing a pillow to UFC Fight Night 65

xFINISHxHIMx

...just in case he goes to sleep against Mark Hunt. LoL

"Listen man, he's one of the best in the world, he can say what he wants. I'm gonna just fight. That's what I do. I'll bring a pillow if he wants me to, but you know listen; he can say what he wants but I just look at it [as] thank you. ‘Cause I'm going to give you a hell of a fight. I hope he knows and he knows that I ain't backing down.

I mean I definitely wouldn't want to stand with anyone in the heavyweight division toe-to-toe, you know I'd rather do my game, but [the Junior Dos Santos fight] definitely gives me more confidence, but you know I'm not going to sit there with my hands down and my chin out hoping, you know, show him I can take it."

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/2/24/8100443/stipe-miocic-bringing-pillow-to-ufc-fight-night-65-in-case-he-sleeps-against-mark-hunt-mma

More like CASH be like cuz he don't know what to say now, EXPOSED. Why should I be rustled? lol

Exposed, you assclown? You said I stabbed Robbie Lawler, Nurmagomedov, and Anderson Silva in the back.

I'm openly a Khabib fan when he fights someone other than Showtime. I've never said a single word about negative about Silva. I said he was going to lose twice to Weidman, so is that what you mean? Also, Robbie Lawler is one of my favorite fighters and has been since I was forcing my buddies to go to Strikeforce when he was fighting at MW. 

Why am I explaining myself to you though??

Exposed, you assclown? You said I stabbed Robbie Lawler, Nurmagomedov, and Anderson Silva in the back.

I'm openly a Khabib fan when he fights someone other than Showtime. I've never said a single word about negative about Silva. I said he was going to lose twice to Weidman, so is that what you mean? Also, Robbie Lawler is one of my favorite fighters and has been since I was forcing my buddies to go to Strikeforce when he was fighting at MW. 

Why am I explaining myself to you though??

1st of all because you are a class jimmied rustled can, that's why. lol

You've bet against Lawler in the forum wide bet against Hendroids to pad your record, back stabber.

Silva loses twice to a really good P4P fighter, and you drop him like a hot potato. Smh

I don't care about Khabooby, but be sure the first time you bet against him, I'll be there. lol

Would you mind to explain why you left the Condit Train? lol

1st of all because you are a class jimmied rustled can, that's why. lol

You've bet against Lawler in the forum wide bet against Hendroids to pad your record, back stabber.

Silva loses twice to a really good P4P fighter, and you drop him like a hot potato. Smh

I don't care about Khabooby, but be sure the first time you bet against him, I'll be there. lol

Would you mind to explain why you left the Condit Train? lol

Can you please go back to beefing with Wedo? I don't have time to fly to Dusseldorf. 

Archived