Any of you wear Vibrams?

OfWolfandMan

i used to fix shoes, and vibram actually make really good walking shoes and hiking boots, as well as replaceable soles i used to use in repair. However, after more than a decade in the industry repairing countless shoes, I can say with a genuine expert opinion, these are the single most far eastern group shoes a man can purchase.

These are like the Liberace of footwear

• Like 17

"I think Gabri does" is going to stick, congratulations to all the 14ers and 15ers who are witnessing forum history for the first time.

It reminds me of "**** off troll" or "your link is two years old and has nothing to do with Zuffa" for the triple OG's.

• Like 11

"I think Gabri does" is going to stick, congratulations to all the 14ers and 15ers who are witnessing forum history for the first time.

It reminds me of "**** off troll" or "your link is two years old and has nothing to do with Zuffa" for the triple OG's.

I think I'll start using "Gabri approved" instead of "Mad JBJF, yo" from now on.

• Like 9

This might be the worst thread backfire in forum history

backfire? That assumes there were actual expectations of serious or useful conversation. 

I realize trolling this forum is pretty much all you have to boost your self esteem, but try and not let it go to your head, dig?

backfire? That assumes there were actual expectations of serious or useful conversation. 

I realize trolling this forum is pretty much all you have to boost your self esteem, but try and not let it go to your head, dig?

lol too easy.

• Like 2