Free money, folks!

cashfl0w

Last weekend was full of upsets, but here's some news for you... next weekend will be swimming in easy wins for the favorites.

Rousey, Holm, Jouban, Krause are locks.

RouseyArmbarsTate.jpg

holly-holm-head-kick-ko-jones-577x330.pn

001.jpg

The-Ever-Resilient-James-Krause_485549_O

$1 pays $1.37 right now. I highly suggest taking that immediately.

You owe me 10%.

You owe me 10% from your last five bets too. I'm still waiting by the mailbox. I didn't forget.

• Like 5

$20 would be $2250 for the ones you mentioned plus the three I input. Mainly favorites plus a few underdogs.

11 bet parlay though.

I have like 5 bets on this fight so far and am gonna add some more. I need to do some with Holm, Munoz, Lewis, and Rousey in more combinations. Krause isn't even that much of a favorite, so it's worth betting on his opponent.

• Like 1

I'll take Krause/Salazar/Munoz/Ferguson/Jouban/Holm/Rousey for $1 paying $13.31 - Im going to turn $233 in to $2968.51

Exactly how long does it take you to get your winnings off the site?  I noticed you mentioned that a couple of days ago and that would be an issue for me.  Unfortunately the only bookies I know in my area do not take bets on fights.  It's mainly just football, college and pro.

Seriously I do not see the upside to taking Ellenberger at -210.  They are both coming off 3 losses but Koscheck has had a lot more time for his body and brain to heal.  It's been a while since he's fought and I think that's a good thing.

I'm leaving that fight out of any parlay, both are washed up

• Like 2

Ellenberger is the riskiest favorite on the entire card IMO.  Take the same parlay and run another one with Koscheck to cover your **** and guarantee that one of the parlays hits.

Yeah I agree. I actually have a feeling Kos will win. Seeing as Frank Mir is an old school fighter and redeemed himself; Kos too has been around for a while and on a 3 fight skid, I feel like he might pull off the upset.

I have Kos in a few of my parlay bets. I'm really hoping he wins, but to be safe, imma parlay Ellenberger in a couple bets with some other favorites I mentioned in a recent post.

Exactly how long does it take you to get your winnings off the site?  I noticed you mentioned that a couple of days ago and that would be an issue for me.  Unfortunately the only bookies I know in my area do not take bets on fights.  It's mainly just football, college and pro.

My last check got to me within 48 hours. lol

• Like 2

I'm leaving that fight out of any parlay, both are washed up

I'm gonna take the risk on Koscheck. He better ****ing pull through.

I'm also heavily relying on this Potts guy to beat the Black Beast. He's a +350 underdog, but he's a HW. Really can go either way and this Lewis guy got KO in like 50 seconds most recently.

My last check got to me within 48 hours. lol

I did the Visa Fast Funds and they processed it Monday morning at like 1:00 a.m.

I know they say 4-7 days for that, have you had any problems with the Visa Fast Funds?

I really need that money before this Saturday, cause I'm going to UFC 184 and am ****ing broke.

I'm gonna take the risk on Koscheck. He better **** pull through.

I'm also heavily relying on this Potts guy to beat the Black Beast. He's a +350 underdog, but he's a HW. Really can go either way and this Lewis guy got KO in like 50 seconds most recently.

Potts is god awful. He won't beat Lewis most likely. But he has enough of a chance for me to avoid Lewis at -550. 

The other favorites that I dislike the odds on are Koscheck, Munoz, and Yamamoto. Any or all of them could very easily lose. Krause wins easily, btw.

I did the Visa Fast Funds and they processed it Monday morning at like 1:00 a.m.

I know they say 4-7 days for that, have you had any problems with the Visa Fast Funds?

I really need that money before this Saturday, cause I'm going to UFC 184 and am **** broke.

If you call on Saturday night for your check, I guarantee they'll have it to you by Tuesday.

Deposit that mofo, and as long as your bank processes international checks within a couple days, you'll be good to go. My bank had the funds in my account by like 72 hours after I called for my check.

EDIT: I don't mess with the other payment options on Bovada. I don't like handing them free money for giving me back my own money.

Edited by cashfl0w

Potts is god awful. He won't beat Lewis most likely. But he has enough of a chance for me to avoid Lewis at -550. 

The other favorites that I dislike the odds on are Koscheck, Munoz, and Yamamoto. Any or all of them could very easily lose. Krause wins easily, btw.

I'm banking on Yamamoto to lose. I think he's garbage. He had a lot of hype coming into the UFC and lost like three straight. He'll probably lose again Saturday.

Munoz I'm iffy on too.

Kos/Ellenberger is the closest fight on the card. Might be good to avoid it on a couple bets like Sober mentioned (well he's avoiding completely)

I really need that money before this Saturday, cause I'm going to UFC 184 and am **** broke.

If you call on Saturday night for your check, I guarantee they'll have it to you by Tuesday.

Deposit that mofo, and as long as your bank processes international checks within a couple days, you'll be good to go. My bank had the funds in my account by like 72 hours after I called for my check.

EDIT: I don't mess with the other payment options on Bovada. I don't like handing them free money for giving me back my own money.

yeah the checks come quick when they come from the north (Canada) - Just don't bother trying to deposit it into a newer ATM that reads the check, it'll spit it back out.  I just went inside the bank and deposited it, they called up somewhere for approval which they gave immediately 

I'm banking on Yamamoto to lose. I think he's garbage. He had a lot of hype coming into the UFC and lost like three straight. He'll probably lose again Saturday.

Munoz I'm iffy on too.

Kos/Ellenberger is the closest fight on the card. Might be good to avoid it on a couple bets like Sober mentioned (well he's avoiding completely)

He's a solid ten years removed from his prime and at the peak of his career he was fighting two weightclasses above his natural one and knocking fools out.

• Like 1

I'm gonna take the risk on Koscheck. He better **** pull through.

Lewis is heavy handed and favored for a reason.  I wouldn't rely heavily on Potts because he'll ruin your entire parlay.

yeah the checks come quick when they come from the north (Canada) - Just don't bother trying to deposit it into a newer ATM that reads the check, it'll spit it back out.  I just went inside the bank and deposited it, they called up somewhere for approval which they gave immediately 

Oh okay. They advise on the website to deposit via ATM.

I would feel nervous going to my bank to deposit it, they'd probably think it was illegal or something. So, that being said, I'd be able to deposit at my bank then if the ATM doesn't work?

• Like 1

Oh okay. They advise on the website to deposit via ATM.

I would feel nervous going to my bank to deposit it, they'd probably think it was illegal or something. So, that being said, I'd be able to deposit at my bank then if the ATM doesn't work?

US ATMS won't accept the check. Just take it in, don't mention online gaming, if they question it, you're getting ad revenue from a website

• Like 3

US ATMS won't accept the check. Just take it in, don't mention online gaming, if they question it, you're getting ad revenue from a website

Oh okay, seems pretty sketch to me, but whatever, worth a try.

I could tell them I'm getting revenue from Youtube. People make bank off of youtube ads. Well not bank, but some decent money.

• Like 2

Oh okay, seems pretty sketch to me, but whatever, worth a try.

I could tell them I'm getting revenue from Youtube. People make bank off of youtube ads. Well not bank, but some decent money.

lol the checks look so sketchy ... but I really didn't have any problems, they credited my account the next day.

just seriously don't mention online gaming/gambling.  

there's a whole huge thread on twoplustwo forums about Bovada payouts if you ever need reference.  It's usually a running record of how long the check took to arrive, how long it took to cash, etc

• Like 3

lol the checks look so sketchy ... but I really didn't have any problems, they credited my account the next day.

just seriously don't mention online gaming/gambling.  

there's a whole huge thread on twoplustwo forums about Bovada payouts if you ever need reference.  It's usually a running record of how long the check took to arrive, how long it took to cash, etc

Gotcha. I actually looked into the whole thing. It's illegal for bank tellers to process an online gambling transaction, but not illegal for the transactor basically asking to have it deposited. So that's a relief lol.

I emailed Bovada about it and they told me the exact same thing you did lol. First go to an ATM, but the bank will process it, just don't mention Bovada or anything associated with online gambling.

• Like 2

On a second thought though, I'd walk in and tell them, "I would like to deposit this check, it's from Bovada, an online gambling website."

giphy.gif

deal_with_it_obama.gif

Then just walk away like a **** badass and they have nothing left to do but process the check because they were so caught off by my badass presence.

Im-Cool-gif.gif

Edited by NyteRyder
  • Like 2

Gotcha. I actually looked into the whole thing. It's illegal for bank tellers to process an online gambling transaction, but not illegal for the transactor basically asking to have it deposited. So that's a relief lol.

I emailed Bovada about it and they told me the exact same thing you did lol. First go to an ATM, but the bank will process it, just don't mention Bovada or anything associated with online gambling.

Just be nonchalant about it.  I was nervous as hell the last time I took money off the site because I really needed it (only like $600)

• Like 2

Just be nonchalant about it.  I was nervous as hell the last time I took money off the site because I really needed it (only like $600)

Yeah I'd walk in there like this:

1409458337_1386485219_1w5nyki_1uz0mapx.g

Give me my money ****es! lol yeah I'd be nonchalant about it. I'm sure it would get processed.

• Like 2

All I've gotten from this thread is that you guys need to use sportingbet. Pays straight into your bank account in 48hours.

PS my multi for this card is

Krause

Luna

Salazar

Munoz

Tibao

Koscheck

$99 to $1

You down to dance with the devil again Sober??

Then 4 way combo's with various fighters out. Another good card for dogs and vets imo

Thought Jouban got robbed in Brazil, but I can't go against Walsh (who also got robbed in Japan) gonna go with Walsh but it's gonna be a close one.

Also heard JWP is in Walsh's corner since he's in the US atm, was on Rogan's podcast too. Super funny guy, following him on Instagram brings many luls

Thought Jouban got robbed in Brazil, but I can't go against Walsh (who also got robbed in Japan) gonna go with Walsh but it's gonna be a close one.

Also heard JWP is in Walsh's corner since he's in the US atm, was on Rogan's podcast too. Super funny guy, following him on Instagram brings many luls

Oh damn really? Ok have to check that out the man is a legend

dude I collected and boiled some snow I was so thirsty 

Your water is frozen too huh? My well pump shattered from the ice build up. Who knows when I'll get our **** fixed, we've been ferrying out to my sister's place in Smithfield for showers and to fill up buckets of water for flushing toilets. 

And then it snowed again, and will probably snow again tonight.

• Like 1