Aldo vs McGregor challenge number 2

PlatinumClegg

If Aldo survives 5 rounds with McGregor you win the bet.  Name the terms and how long it lasts.

I don't expect any of you spineless cans to accept but if you have faith in Aldo or hate McGregor that much sign up.  Sig, Av or account bet. 1 week, 2 weeks, 6 months, one year or your account.  I don't give a ****.

BTW when Aldo doesn't even make it to the scales you lose the bet by default and you do not get to use Edgar as your replacement fighter.

Well if you can read I didn't mention a user name bet.  I said sig, av or account and Aldo has to step on the scales and weigh 145 pounds on July 11th or you lose.  So get the **** out of here you bum.  

When a legitimate poster has the balls to step up I will more than entertain that bet.  You want to avoid the stipulation because you know Aldo will duck the fight and Frankie Edgar will step up and replace him.

Well if you can read I didn't mention a user name bet.  I said sig, av or account and Aldo has to step on the scales and weigh 145 pounds on July 11th or you lose.  So get the **** out of here you bum.  

When a legitimate poster has the balls to step up I will more than entertain that bet.  You want to avoid the stipulation because you know Aldo will duck the fight and Frankie Edgar will step up and replace him.

scared homie ? LMAO

legitimate poster ? i was here 3 years before you made your account lol

but w/e scaredy cat :lol:

I really wasn't trying to target a can that is inactive.  I am going after one of the clowns that keeps saying Aldo will destroy McGregor that has actually been around the block.  You are one of the biggest can posters here.

However if you agree to the fact that Aldo must step on the scale at 145 pounds in the month of July you are on for a account bet and nothing else.

You want to avoid the stipulation because you know Aldo will duck the fight and Frankie Edgar will step up and replace him.

would the fight just not be dropped with lawler/macdonald being a title fight also???..

i reckon they would protect mcgregor and do so personally or am i way wrong with my thinking?.. 

No because Frankie Edgar is the only featherweight with the balls and skills to even step into the octagon with McGregor

im a mcgregor fan matey so you rekon seriously a fight for him would still go ahead on the card?..

i only ask as i personally feel aldo will duck mcgregor but was expecting a mcgregor fight to be pulled from the card if that case was to be as its a title bout for him personally and any other fight at this point would be a backwards move for him..

im a mcgregor fan matey so you rekon seriously a fight for him would still go ahead on the card?..

i only ask as i personally feel aldo will duck mcgregor but was expecting a mcgregor fight to be pulled from the card if that case was to be as its a title bout for him personally and any other fight at this point would be a backwards move for him..

They put Lawler's belt on the line for a reason because Aldo will conveniently get hurt.  However Lawler/MacDonald 2 can headline while a real man like Frankie Edgar will step up and fight McGregor in the co main.

They put Lawler's belt on the line for a reason because Aldo will conveniently get hurt.  However Lawler/MacDonald 2 can headline while a real man like Frankie Edgar will step up and fight McGregor in the co main.

i just dont see the draw in an edgar fight though for mcgregor if aldo pulls.. frankie is top drawer pal but realisticly i dont see why you would prepare for a title fight with aldo to change to a complete different fight in edgar at the last min for nothing if there is nothing put in writhing for you to do so.. 

its got disaster wrote allover it from the off for anybody imo..

edgar for nothing is a harder drive fight mentally than aldo 4 the title imo by a million mile especially at the last min.. deflation 2 foooookk that would be.. 

i just dont see the draw in an edgar fight though for mcgregor if aldo pulls.. frankie is top drawer pal but realisticly i dont see why you would prepare for a title fight with aldo to change to a complete different fight in edgar at the last min for nothing if there is nothing put in writhing for you to do so.. 

its got disaster wrote allover it from the off for anybody imo.. 

McGregor isn't ducking anybody and there's about a 98% chance that McGregor and Edgar fight for a interim title when Aldo conveniently hurts himself during training.

Aldo will lose I guarantee it if he even makes it to the fight.  My account is not at risk.  The only person that is risking their account is the idiot that thinks Aldo will win if he shows up for the fight.

Either way we'll lose an established poster which means the rest of the forum posts/UFCCombGrabber posts ratio will get worse, lol

McGregor isn't ducking anybody and there's about a 98% chance that McGregor and Edgar fight for a interim title when Aldo conveniently hurts himself during training.

would they lift a title from a guy in aldo who has held for so long though due to injury or respect it?.. im sure it would be respected and set for a later date?..

your talk is good pal haha :) .. aslong as theres a mcgregor title fight on that 11th wen im over for it happy days pal whoever it is! :) ..

If Aldo survives 5 rounds with McGregor you win the bet.  Name the terms and how long it lasts.

I don't expect any of you spineless cans to accept but if you have faith in Aldo or hate McGregor that much sign up.  Sig, Av or account bet. 1 week, 2 weeks, 6 months, one year or your account.  I don't give a ****.

BTW when Aldo doesn't even make it to the scales you lose the bet by default and you do not get to use Edgar as your replacement fighter.

I'll take it.. one month AVI bet

Aldo is going to derail that hype train somethin fierce....

I`m in.. but only if the fight happens.

so what`s written below doesn`t count.

1 month user name bet.

I SEE THE WIDMAN LEGACY BUILDING INTO FULL SPEED. GO AHEAD CLIP HIM LIKE A WEED-I DONT SEE THAT ...ANY HOW THE ALDOLEGACY IS IN FULL SWING. TO TRIP HIM UP WITHOUT FIGHTING THE OTHER GUYS I THIS STACKED DIV.. IS A GIVE AWAY..YOU ARE NOT PSYCHING ALDO OUT. AND I BELIEVE HE IS HUNGRY LIKE A SURVIVAL ARTIST...PUSH JOSE AND GET POPPEDEVERY TIME MAN...HOWEVER THE MOVES IVE SEEN AND AGGRESION FROM MCGREGOR ARE WORTHY OF HIS CONFIDENCE ABROAD....THIS GAME IS FUN. :)

Archived