Liam McGeary

trez1336

I was listening to the MMA hour on my way to work this morning and Ariel had McGeary on and he seemed like the most down to earth fighter ive ever heard. Seems like a really nice guy and that hes just having fun out there fighting

I was already rooting for him since i don't like Newton but now im definitely rooting for him because i like him. I will have to go back and watch some of his fights as i have only been watching bellator about 9 months

• Like 5

He's 9-0 all finishes with sub and T/KO wins. If he finishes Newton or dominantly decisions him I'd like to see what he can do in the UFC.

Yeah they were saying hes undefeated and he has a lot of first round finishes ill check out some fights later tonight

If UFC wants him they will have a shot he said his contract is up after this fight

• Like 2

Yeah they were saying hes undefeated and he has a lot of first round finishes ill check out some fights later tonight

If UFC wants him they will have a shot he said his contract is up after this fight

I'm curious what Newton's game plan is going to be in this fight. I'm also curious to find out if the UFC will offer McGeary a contract if he beats Newton tonight.

• Like 3

This annoying couple next to me would argue about what numbers to play on EVERY SINGLE SPIN. I hated them.

My buddy made out with 600 bucks. Wish I had his discipline to just walk away but I get into greed mode when I'm up.

The table was nuts. Really streaky with the colors and at one point it hit 28 three times in a row.

Edited by I_Bask_in_the_Turbulence_of_Bubba_Sparks'_Magnificence
  • Like 1