Is Jigaboo a racial slur?

UFCCagerattler

There's no such thing as a racial slur there's what is called badges of honor. After a few hundred years you get to know how some people act.  Funny thing more non whites are racist and are way faster to say it... The only non blacks who like or pretend to like them are those related to them by marriage or birth.

Call me a liar i dare you 350 million whites or so on the globe out of 9 plus billion who or what culture has more haters per capita? The indoctrinated version of the minorities who are in fact the WORLD majority, or the VIRUS on earth to all none whites the creepy cracker group?

There's no such thing as a racial slur there's what is called badges of honor. After a few hundred years you get to know how some people act.  Funny thing more non whites are racist and are way faster to say it... The only non blacks who like or pretend to like them are those related to them by marriage or birth.

Call me a liar i dare you 350 million whites or so on the globe out of 9 plus billion who or what culture has more haters per capita? The indoctrinated version of the minorities who are in fact the WORLD majority, or the VIRUS on earth to all none whites the creepy cracker group?

And of course the reason white people are universally despised is because they are white.

It has nothing to do with being genocide maniacs. 

Archived