Rogan on Fedor

xFINISHxHIMx

"Until you know for sure, you can't say you know, but I would imagine the possibility is high. He looked big. Go back and look at what he looked like against Fujita. He was a thick mother****er. He didn't look anything like he looked when he fought Bigfoot Silva. So what happened? Did he stop lifting weights? That's possible. Or, did he stop taking whatever the **** he was taking? That's possible too. He's obviously in the pocket of some very wealthy people who would want him to do well at all costs."

20100628124857_IMG_1764.JPG

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/2/25/8107015/joe-rogan-suggests-high-possibility-fedor-emelianenko-was-on-steroids-pride-mma

Rogan is a moron.  Fedor weighed 230 pounds his entire career.  He was always soft and yes he did actually stop lifting weights.  That is documented that he got away from weight training.  Before he even fought Tim Sylvia both of his coaches said he was starting to lose a step.  40 fights will eventually catch up to you and his training didn't evolve towards the end of his career.  He was relying on rapist, drug addicts like Aleks as sparring partners.  Eventually caveman training isn't going to work out for you.  The only fighter that wasn't juicing to defeat him was Werdum.  We know Hendo and Bigfoot were both abusing TRT.

You pathetic cans keep hating on Fedor all you want.  It will never change the fact that he is the best heavyweight to ever lace up a pair of 4 oz gloves.  The only heavyweight in the world to ever defend his world title more than twice.  You got like 25 different UFC heavyweight champions proving what a joke that division is to this day.

• Like 3

Has also THE guy that all of the so called GOATS are fanboys of and who THEY call the GOAT. Haters gon' keep on hatin' on.

Don't let this smack talk go unchecked, mate

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/179967-nocake-vs-ozpride-putting-australia-back-in-their-place/

:lol:

Edited by crangs
  • Like 2

^ lmao. the Fedor hurt is real.

Nothing Rogan has said is contradictory. Fedor using doesn't make him a **** fighter, but it sure can help him improve. Rogan was just candidly commentating on the facts about pride and steroids. 

He didn't even say Fedor was definitely roiding. He just laid out the situation.

Rogan just made up a bunch of **** and spouted it like it was truth. He laid out a fantasy situation, and you're giving that a thumbs up? It's like bible stories.

• Like 3

Rogan just made up a bunch of **** and spouted it like it was truth. He laid out a fantasy situation, and you're giving that a thumbs up? It's like bible stories.

Lol, i've never seen you post in the UFC section before, and when you do it's still to mention religion!

That said, I agree that Rogan speculating gets far too much credibility.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 2

Fedor = GOAT in my eyes.. nothing anyone says will change what I saw that man do to people at their peak...the **** I saw him come back from..

He's that rare special talent that I'm glad to have watched fight...a monster in the cage and a gentleman outside.. what more can you ask for.

Sure I would have loved to see him fight in the UFC, but that doesnt tarnish what that man did..

I feel the same for any fighter I cheer for.. win or lose.. my fav's are my favs.. nuff said

• Like 3

Fedor = GOAT in my eyes.. nothing anyone says will change what I saw that man do to people at their peak...the **** I saw him come back from..

He's that rare special talent that I'm glad to have watched fight...a monster in the cage and a gentleman outside.. what more can you ask for.

Sure I would have loved to see him fight in the UFC, but that doesnt tarnish what that man did..

I feel the same for any fighter I cheer for.. win or lose.. my fav's are my favs.. nuff said

But it did tarnish his overall legacy for what he could have been, which is unfortunate to MMA fans.

• Like 2

But it did tarnish his overall legacy for what he could have been, which is unfortunate to MMA fans.

True, but only to those who dont really appreciate the numbers.. he destroyed Big Nog when all MMA ratings had him at number 1..Cro-Cop, Tim Silvia, Arlovski , Rodgers, killers who won K-1..killers who were champs...

And the fighters who were the best at the time and the champs when it didn't benefit them at all straight out said he was the best....

I respect the man.. Fighting in the UFC does not make or break a career for me.. especially when those reported beast from the UFC when they stepped out to fight him all got creamed.. sure he lost a step as he got older.. but that man did some damn near impossible things and made it look easy..  it's hard to explain or put into words how amazing it was to watch..

I'm not that elegant with words lol

• Like 3

Easy answer.  The ufc wants to legitimize their HW division and the only way to do that is to discredit the best HW fighter of all time who never fought in the ufc.  Fedor's legend will forever haunt the ufc. 

"The best HW fighter of all time who never fought in the ufc" got destroyed by mediocre heavyweights in StrikeForce, who are all now on the UFC HW roster. Not to mention he was KO'd by a middleweight.

but he never passed it off as anything more than speculation.

Its the same **** we do when we talk about MMA. 

He's a huge MMA fan. This isn't just a job for him.     

Pride didn't give a **** about anything pertaining to drug use. To ignore that and the association of that with the fighters who fought there would be ignorant. Its the same type of **** i speculate about fighters. Its the same **** most MMA fans speculate about in those days.

Edited by 2014's_Welcher_of_the_Year

"The best HW fighter of all time who never fought in the ufc" got destroyed by mediocre heavyweights in StrikeForce, who are all now on the UFC HW roster. Not to mention he was KO'd by a middleweight.

Not this again.  Please no.  Look, Fedor beat the best of the best and he only suffered those losses in the latter part of his career.  Do I have to go back and tell you how he destroyed the ufc roster?  Silvia and Arlovski were the ufc's top HWs at the time when Fedor crushed them. 

Not this again.  Please no.  Look, Fedor beat the best of the best and he only suffered those losses in the latter part of his career.  Do I have to go back and tell you how he destroyed the ufc roster?  Silvia and Arlovski were the ufc's top HWs at the time when Fedor crushed them. 

Right, so he would have been able to compete in the earlier years of the UFC roster. He was absolutely destroyed in StrikeForce and saying he suffered those losses in the latter part of his career is just an excuse. He excelled as a heavyweight early on when the UFCs HW division was a joke of a division with Sylvia being a top fighter, once he actually decided to fight some competition he got bodied.

You didn't seem to have an opinion on him being KO'd by a out of his prime middleweight though?

Right, so he would have been able to compete in the earlier years of the UFC roster. He was absolutely destroyed in StrikeForce and saying he suffered those losses in the latter part of his career is just an excuse. He excelled as a heavyweight early on when the UFCs HW division was a joke of a division with Sylvia being a top fighter, once he actually decided to fight some competition he got bodied.

You didn't seem to have an opinion on him being KO'd by a out of his prime middleweight though?

What do you want me to say to that?  He was past his prime, bro.  Most of the great legends end up like that at some point. 

Werdum - number one contender

Dan Henderson  - multiple strap holding MMA legend weighing in at 212.5. The absolute biggest strongest most roided up Hendo that ever stepped into the cage.

BigFoot - a good HW with a license to roid. Fedor gives up 6 inches and 30 pounds. His corner stops it on damage. Bigfoot was going to sleep in the first 30 seconds of the next round. 

• Like 1

but he never passed it off as anything more than speculation.

Its the same **** we do when we talk about MMA. 

He's a huge MMA fan. This isn't just a job for him.     

Pride didn't give a **** about anything pertaining to drug use. To ignore that and the association of that with the fighters who fought there would be ignorant. Its the same type of **** i speculate about fighters. Its the same **** most MMA fans speculate about in those days.

Every fighter is under suspicion. Fedor as well as everyone else.

Fedor definitely was a great fighter who fought past his prime like all fighters become.  It's just a shame that he wasn't able to be in the UFC back in the day.  Both the UFC and Fedor/his management were at fault for that.  Would've been great to see him fight in the octagon for what I would think most MMA fans would have liked to see at one point during his prime.

• Like 4

Fedor definitely was a great fighter who fought past his prime like all fighters become.  

I agree. He went out properly too. Not fighting for the strap but fighting guys from his own generation. The expectation that a guy can go out on the very top is kind of ridiculous. Even GSP - who technically did it - didn't do it because now everyone assumes he would get defeated by all the top guys. 

Werdum - number one contender

Dan Henderson  - multiple strap holding MMA legend weighing in at 212.5. The absolute biggest strongest most roided up Hendo that ever stepped into the cage.

BigFoot - a good HW with a license to roid. Fedor gives up 6 inches and 30 pounds. His corner stops it on damage. Bigfoot was going to sleep in the first 30 seconds of the next round. 

You went too far and discredited your entire point.

Also the size disadvantage didn't stop Hendo from KTFOing Fedor cold, so that's no excuse for losing to BigGoof.

Edited by Uncle_Polo

Fedor definitely was a great fighter who fought past his prime like all fighters become.  It's just a shame that he wasn't able to be in the UFC back in the day.  Both the UFC and Fedor/his management were at fault for that.  Would've been great to see him fight in the octagon for what I would think most MMA fans would have liked to see at one point during his prime.

He would have done well in the UFC HW division early on but would have gotten bodied when the StrikeForce HW division came over to the UFC.

• Like 3

You went too far and discredited your entire point.

Also the size disadvantage didn't stop Hendo from KTFOing Fedor cold, so that's no excuse for losing to BigGoof.

Fedor  is one inch taller than henderson with a half inch reach advantage and 15 pounds on him.

Bigfoot is 4 inches taller than Fedor with a 6 inch reach advantage and 35 pounds on him.

When Fedor got past his prime, you could make a bunch of reasons/excuses as to why he lost.  His reflexes were less then previous fights, Antonio Silva hit him square and the dude is still massive that rocked Fedor.  I was always impressed how Fedor would be able to come back from his fights even though it seemed like he was nearly out of it.  That damage would take a toll on any fighter over the course of their career. 

• Like 1

Fedor is bigger than DC? 

DC beat Bigfoot by fighting a good fight.

Fedor got caught in a bad position and took some damage. You seem to forget that the first round ended with Fedor finally reversing Bigfoot and attacking with a heel hook. He lost the round, but it was only a 10-9.

Unlike yourself I understand that a loss is something that happens to fighters for millions of different reasons. The fact that Fedor went so long without losing is incredible. 

I suppose you would have been there when Joe DiMaggio went hitless in the 57th game and heckled him.

If you cant appreciate Fedor then you really don't get sports.

Fedor is bigger than DC?

Yes

DC beat Bigfoot by fighting a good fight.

So Fedor didn't fight a good fight is the reason he lost, and it wasn't because of the size disadvantage?

Unlike yourself I understand that a loss is something that happens to fighters for millions of different reasons. The fact that Fedor went so long without losing is incredible. 

You are the one that mentioned the size disadvantage so I assumed you were saying that this is the reason Fedor lost to BigFoot? Are you back tracking on your excuse for him now that I mentioned DC? What does Fedor's wining streak have to do with being pounded out by a huge can?

I suppose you would have been there when Joe DiMaggio went hitless in the 57th game and heckled him.

I don't follow baseball.

If you cant appreciate Fedor then you really don't get sports.

This is strictly your opinion and holds no merit to anything at all. It's a ****ty opinion at that considering you do not have to be a Fedor fan to understand sports.

• Like 1

So Fedor didn't fight a good fight is the reason he lost, and it wasn't because of the size disadvantage?

20130228-183504.jpg

It was not because of the size disadvantage but he might have finished that heel hook on a fighter his own size.(and who wasn;t a BJJ black belt)

So what was your point here? VV

So now you're saying it wasn't because of the size disadvantage even though you mentioned it. That picture of him arm barring that giant contradicts your new position on the topic that he may have finished a heel hook if it wasn't for the size disadvantage.

• Like 1

So what was your point here? VV

So now you're saying it wasn't because of the size disadvantage even though you mentioned it. That picture of him arm barring that giant contradicts your new position on the topic that he may have finished a heel hook if it wasn't for the size disadvantage.

I didnt; say it was the size disadvantage. That is what you have chosen to latch on to as you are so prone to doing.

I didnt; say it was the size disadvantage. That is what you have chosen to latch on to as you are so prone to doing.

Why did you mention it then? You even went as far as comparing Fedor's size disadvantage to Bigfoot to Hendo's size disadvantage to Fedor. LoL

What am I prone to doing?

Edited by Uncle_Polo