Gone in 16 seconds

xFINISHxHIMx

It's official, Rousey is the the perfect blend of fight styles. Long live Female Tyson! 

I honestly cringe everytime I refer to hear being called Female Tyson.

How can you get that comparison when you literally shoot for carpet burn takedowns non stop every round!

Has she ever been in a single round where she stood with her opponent the whole time!?

J^2 is much more deserving of that nickname. But even she is not worthy. You can't compare a wimman to Iron Mike.

• Like 6

How can you get that comparison when you literally shoot for carpet burn takedowns non stop every round!

Has she ever been in a single round where she stood with her opponent the whole time!?

J^2 is much more deserving of that nickname. But even she is not worthy. You can't compare a wimman to Iron Mike.

Ronda doesn't shoot for carpet burn takedowns. She's not a freestyle wrestler, she's a judoka who puts the fear into her opponents hearts with her relentless technique and physicality. 

Did Tyson stay outside shuffling and picking people apart with Jabs like Ali? No he played to his strengths just like Ronda. 

The comparison between the two is they're both ferocious competitors, both beast athletes, both terrified their opponents, both finish fights quickly and in dramatic fashion & both give zero ****s what idiots who no hespect notching think about them.  

• Like 4

She stood with McMann the whole fight until she TKO'd her.

Quality post

Like fav and subscribe

She stood with McMann the whole fight until she TKO'd her.

Wrong. She was humping her against the cage for minutes going for a carpet burn takedown until she hit mcCAN in the glass body with the weakest knee ive ever seen and got the worst referee stoppage ive ever seen.

The only reason that stoppage didnt get more heat is because it was lel wimmen and nobody cared

Edited by Banham

Ronda doesn't shoot for carpet burn takedowns. She's not a freestyle wrestler, she's a judoka who puts the fear into her opponents hearts with her relentless technique and physicality.

Did Tyson stay outside shuffling and picking people apart with Jabs like Ali? No he played to his strengths just like Ronda.

The comparison between the two is they're both ferocious competitors, both beast athletes, both terrified their opponents, both finish fights quickly and in dramatic fashion & both give zero **** what idiots who no hespect notching think about them.

If you want to compare their alpha mentality and the fear they instilled in their opponents then fine. Even though women are naturally not mentally strong. There is like maybe 5 alpha chicks out there. If ronda was a male literally every fighter on the roster would laugh at her scare tactics.

Also not to mention she cant throw proper power punches, is as stiff as a board, and utilizes 0 head movement.

Edited by Banham

Wrong. She was humping her against the cage for minutes going for a carpet burn takedown until she hit mcCAN in the glass body with the weakest knee ive ever seen and got the worst referee stoppage ive ever seen.

The only reason that stoppage didnt get more heat is because it was lel wimmen and nobody cared

It only takes one knee from Female Tyson to take any man or woman down you fool.