Rousey vs Celeste whos side you on?

Jolldan

Now these two lovely ladies of the ufc clearly just don't like each other.

You have Celeste the lovely ring girl who's been with the ufc for nearly 10 years now.

and

You have Rousey undefeated women's champ.

Now the two have had a war of words brewing for awhile now. All mainly over Rousey criticizing that the ring girl makes more than some fighters. To which Celeste responded that she just sees Ronda as a bully.

Rousey said

"What did I say that I was a bully? I said that the fighters should get paid more than the ring girls. That doesn’t make me a bully, that makes me  right.

"I’m sorry, but she wouldn’t have a job if it wasn’t for the fighters. She wouldn’t. Do you think her walking in circles around the two guys or two girls out there like, fighting for their lives is worth more? You think she works harder than they do? I didn’t say that she needed a pay cut. I said either the ring card girls are paid too much or the fighters aren’t paid enough."

"For her to take that personally – you know what would have been the best thing for her to say? 'Oh my god! You know? These fighters work so hard. And I wouldn’t have a job if it wasn’t for them and I just admire them so much. Yeah, I definitely think that they should get paid more than anybody in the arena tonight.’

"There you go, a PR lesson for her."

Now I can agree with Ronda that I think fighters should make more than ring girls but I also have to agree with Celeste that the way Ronda's tried to put this across she's seemed like a real jackas*

Also Celeste doesn't control her income from the UFC and she's been there for so long that she has probably earned herself a slightly better wage. So if Ronda had a real problem it should be taken up with ufc brass not a ring girl.

So Rousey or Celeste who's side you on?

Ronda shoud be wearing a muzzle

i like to see her fight ,but i hate to hear / see her talk

I saw a couple tweets back from Arianny this morning.

Ronda needs to STFU.

She comes across as a socially awkward cow some times.  It really does her no favours to be talking smack about Octagon Girls, lol.  

edit:edit

Edited by crangs
  • Like 2

There are no sides to this, what Rousey does for a living is more respectable in my eyes than a **** ring girl.

No ones doubting Ronda's ability and that she deserves to be paid but most are pulling her up on being ****y.  Unless Arriany has been bad mouthing her behind her back since Ronda signed with the UFC it seems like she started the catty remarks as well.  

There are no sides to this, what Rousey does for a living is more respectable in my eyes than a **** ring girl.

Says there are no sides... takes a side.

Rhonda says that she respects Brittney for using her ring girl job to go to art school and become an artist. Arianny used her ring girl job to become a millionaire model. There is nothing wrong with that if that's what she wants to do and she can make a living doing it.

• Like 2

Says there are no sides... takes a side.

Rhonda says that she respects Brittney for using her ring girl job to go to art school and become and artist. Arianny used her ring girl job to become a millionaire model. There is nothing wrong with that if that's what she wants to do and she can make a living doing it.

I didn't take a side, but I did go off topic.

I don't have any respect for a woman who gets paid to be looked at. Just my stance Juice. If I had a daughter, that is the last thing I'd want her to do for a living.

Neither.

Let me break it down for you.

Ronda is an idiot for attacking a ring card girl of all things.

Celeste is a ring card girl LoL.

If you've become so invested in this that you've taken a side LoL.

Didn't this all start with Ronda mentioning that she believes the female fighters should make more money than the ring girls?

• Like 1

Didn't this all start with Ronda mentioning that she believes the female fighters should make more money than the ring girls?

Yes, Ronda fired the first shots. And she has a valid point, but there is no reason to bring Celeste into it.

Also why the **** do you care if she is making money, good for her. Don't make this about her. Make it about the actual issue.

Edited by Heelquin
  • Like 2

Yes, Ronda fired the first shots. And she has a valid point, but there is no reason to bring Celeste into it.

Also why the **** do you care is she is making money, good for her. Don't make this about her. Make it about the actual issue.

I agree that she has a valid point. I don't think she brought Celeste into it, did she? Didn't Celeste get all butthurt because Ronda expressed her opinion on the matter? Or did Ronda specifically mention Celeste when she made that point?

I haven't been following the exchange of words.

• Like 1

I agree that she has a valid point. I don't think she brought Celeste into it, did she? Didn't Celeste get all butthurt because Ronda expressed her opinion on the matter? Or did Ronda specifically mention Celeste when she made that point?

I haven't been following the exchange of words.

That's a good question lol. I only assumed Rousey mentioned Celeste because of the posts here and quotes written in those posts. If Celeste got butthurt and Ronda decided to troll that would be hilarious.

• Like 1

You get paid what you are worth to the company.

Either the fighters sign better contracts, or they improve their looks and go earn some better money.
Why do some stupid fighters who get punched in the face, or football players who can throw a ball, or a baseball player who can hit a ball get paid more than Surgeons and nurses, more than police and military? Its because supply and demand. Don't like it, go do something where the demand is high and the supply is low. Or whine and cry about it.

Rhonda is the cryer.

• Like 4