Ellenberger vs Koscheck who you got ?

Jolldan

At one time both men were firmly set in the title picture.

Koscheck fought GSP and ended up getting completely outclassed by St-Pierre for five rounds.

Ellenberger hit stumbling blocks against Kampmann and McDonald a win over either could have earned him a title shot.

Both men are now in a very different situation. Both have lost their last three fights and have only won two of their last six. They know that a loss could very well mean their walking papers.

So who you got in this one ?

and

Does the other get cut ?

It's a hard fight to predict.

Kos has lost his last three fights with 2 T/KO's and 1 split decision. His last fight was in November of 2013. Ellenberger has lost his last 3 with a T/KO, submission, and UD. His last fight was November of 2014.

So Kos is coming back with over a year of recovery time and Ellenberger just recently was choked out by Gastellum. I'm leaning toward Kos winning this fight since he's had all that recovery time but who knows.

Cole everyone is aware that you only care and watch the champs fight at this point homie. You can save your negativity for your homie's fiance.

Why should I want to watch peasants fight? They don't belong in the spotlight anymore, so cut them or book them for prelims.

Why should I want to watch peasants fight? They don't belong in the spotlight anymore, so cut them or book them for prelims.

I didn't say you should want to, you can make that decision for yourself. All I mentioned was that there is no need for your whining amongst people having a conversation that are interested in fighters other than the champs.

I didn't say you should want to, you can make that decision for yourself. All I mentioned was that there is no need for your whining amongst people having a conversation that are interested in fighters other than the champs.

There are other good fighters that aren't the champ yet. But these two aren't them. The ufc can't keep getting away with their blasphemy. Someone needs to make a stand and tell this goofy company what's what.

There are other good fighters that aren't the champ yet. But these two aren't them. The ufc can't keep getting away with their blasphemy. Someone needs to make a stand and tell this goofy company what's what.

Even though I have said that either could be cut with a loss both are good fighters.

People keep forgetting kos had a split decision with Hendricks so his situation could have been very different if that fight had went his way.

Jake has fell of track last couple fights but we know he still has that ko power.

Who are the other 4?

I'm gonna assume one of them is Salazar; the underdog to beat Yamamoto. Should just dump loads of money on that fight, real talk. Yamamoto is gonna get **** bodied.

Yep I ****ing love Kid but he's past his prime. Another case of UFC calling too late. Tibao by smothering decision, Lima by KO, Koscheck by decision and Walsh TKO

Walsh is the only one I'm not super confident in, gonna do a $10 5 way parlay and another $10 4 way without Walsh.

Yep I **** love Kid but he's past his prime. Another case of UFC calling too late. Tibao by smothering decision, Lima by KO, Koscheck by decision and Walsh TKO

Walsh is the only one I'm not super confident in, gonna do a $10 5 way parlay and another $10 4 way without Walsh.

I have Walsh in a couple parlays as well with Kos, Potts, Tibau and the first fighter on the card, forgot his name, but the one who is an underdog.

Yep I **** love Kid but he's past his prime. Another case of UFC calling too late. Tibao by smothering decision, Lima by KO, Koscheck by decision and Walsh TKO

Cans gonna can.

Let's bet on that Walsh vs. Jouban fight. Name the stipulation and I agree without even responding.

lol cole you idiot, this is the most exciting matchup on this card

and you're looking forward to wmma cabbage

I hate wmma feg. RousGodess would literally beat all your fav midget fighters. Dildopleb would get merked in 1. Blackey mouse would get shanked by RondGOAT. And all those other minimen would get creamed on by Rousegoats magic moisture. Mmmmmmm.

I hate wmma feg. RousGodess would literally beat all your fav midget fighters. Dildopleb would get merked in 1. Blackey mouse would get shanked by RondGOAT. And all those other minimen would get creamed on by Rousegoats magic moisture. Mmmmmmm.

^^Full Pakal.

You've had more strokes than the average PGA player on a weekend.

Archived