Lesnar trouble with WWE contract

Jolldan

Lesnar whose contract with WWE has less than five weeks to go, walked out of the arena in Nashville, without appearing as scripted and advertised on Monday's Raw television show.

Now this is most likely just some angle with the WWE to hype an event but if it is that Lesnar is unsettled he's likely away to start a bidding war.

WWE, UFC and Bellator being the three most likely to get his signature.

Now who is most likely

WWE - I still think Lesnar will be happy to be the main man of the wwe its probably the most money for the least demanding physical work.

UFC - There's always that rubber match with Mir. Especially since Mir is coming off a win it could be a much more marketable fight. That with the fact he was the UFC HW champ and one of their biggest PPW draws ever means they would welcome his return.

Bellator - Least likely I see of the three Lesnar. However Bellator are making good money now there not at the UFC's level yet but that might be what Lesnar wants. Looking at the Bellator top 10 there's not one I couldn't see Lesnar running through. Where as Lesnar knows what the likes of Velasquez and Overeem are capable of.

So where do you think Lesnar's future is and would you like to see him back in the ufc?

I was listening to Dave Meltzer's podcast today.

It's definitely not an angle. It was a business disagreement. Meltzer said he still doesn't know exactly what it was about, but he said that from what he heard from sources within the company, it's something that they could probably solve pretty easily.

• Like 3

I was listening to Dave Meltzer's podcast today.

It's definitely not an angle. It was a business disagreement. Meltzer said he still doesn't know exactly what it was about, but he said that from what he heard from sources within the company, it's something that they could probably solve pretty easily.

Found it pretty odd they brought him to Nashville and kept him in the back... 

It will happen but not that soon. His contract is up in April. But I am sure there is a 90 day no compete clause in there.. But not sure on that.     I say you will see Brock vs. Mir 3 at UFC 200, but then again. That may be too long for Mir to wait, So maybe Year end show?? 

The 90 day no compete is only if they release him. If his contract expires, he's free to go wherever he wants immediately.

That said, still not going to happen that soon, but Lesnar/Mir 3 is the fight they will make if he goes to the UFC (though the fact that he was negotiating already with WWE rather than testing free agency makes me think he's most likely staying with WWE).

• Like 2

I still don't understand how people can watch that stuff.  As a result, it's hard for me to take any of the guys who "transition" to the UFC seriously.

Almost as hard for me to take anyone coming from the paid section into the free forum.....

You finna get bodied here son with that talk .. run while you can..you CAN..

• Like 13

I still don't understand how people can watch that stuff.  As a result, it's hard for me to take any of the guys who "transition" to the UFC seriously.

Almost as hard for me to take anyone coming from the paid section into the free forum.....

You finna get bodied here son with that talk .. run while you can..you CAN..

The Chad has spoken.

photo-thumb-385668.jpg?_r=1423675557

• Like 9

If Lesnar comes back

I think mir fight is for certain

They have bad blood. And I think Lesnar would want a piece of mir again and send him into retirement.

With that being said

It would be ppv Vegas for sure

With likely cm punk debut as well

I don't see him fighting till maybe oct or later it will be in Vegas.

• Like 2

If Lesnar comes back

They have bad blood. And I think Lesnar would want a piece of mir again and send him into retirement.

With that being said

I agree with this. That's why I was thinking the year end show. 

If Lesnar comes back

With that being said

Its a big money fight where nobody gets hurt much.

What more could you ask for. 

It will happen but not that soon. His contract is up in April. But I am sure there is a 90 day no compete clause in there.. But not sure on that.     I say you will see Brock vs. Mir 3 at UFC 200, but then again. That may be too long for Mir to wait, So maybe Year end show?? 

Mir said he will grant Nog a triology fight.  They can do that in the interim to keep Mir busy and most likely in the win column.

• Like 3