Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Kimbo Slice's First Bellator Opponent Is...

Kimbo / Liddel would have drawn 1 million ppvs easy back in the day. Before they put Kimbo on TUF and ruined his cred.

Can you stop with this **** please? That's two posts of yours that I've liked in one day FFS.

• Like 1

It it goes to the mat Kimbo is gonna know what most of Paul Harris opponents feel like. 

That being said he probably melts him in the first round. Ken is nearly 50 pushing 80 FFS. 

• Like 1

It it goes to the mat Kimbo is gonna know what most of Paul Harris opponents feel like. 

That being said he probably melts him in the first round. Ken is nearly 50 pushing 80 FFS. 

• Like 2

I figure this will be no different that Couture Vs Toney. Ken takes him down by the toe and finishes from there.

What I hope though is Kimbo lights Ken and Mazegotti (sp) forgets to stop the fight for an extra minute or two.

The only thing that could make this fight better is Tito Ortiz on commentary to let the fighters know how they're feeling right now.

and for Royce to come in after the fight, call Ken out, get bashed & thrown for 5,  piss hot then complain that he'd win under vale tudo rules where Gracie Jiu-Jitsu is all you need making you invincible while discrediting Mixed Martial Artist that surpassed the Gracie's antiquated ways a decade ago.  

• Like 2

Good god!!!

Do you all realize that if Kimbo beats ken and Brock comes back and beats Mir that we could see Brock and Kimbo in a number one contenders match!

What a slobber knocker!!

Good god!!!

Do you all realize that if Kimbo beats ken and Brock comes back and beats Mir that we could see Brock and Kimbo in a number one contenders match!

What a slobber knocker!!

That fight is never gonna happen. Brock and Kimbo are friends. Brock even got a tattoo of Kimbo's BBC on his chest.

• Like 3

THIS IS HUGE!!!!!

I'll definitely watch this for the lulz

• Like 3

I really thought Coker was above this.

i think coker really wishes he was above this but bellator has less of a draw pool than strikeforce even.

ill be watchin kimbo vs shamrock and so will you though

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

ik would prefer to see Kimbo-Kongo or Kimbo-Hunt or Kimbo-JDS if it was UFC

lol, Hunto would hit Kimbo's chin so hard his beard will swing around to the top of his head and he wont be a bald can anymore, just a BB can

Edited by crangs
  • Like 1

That fight is never gonna happen. Brock and Kimbo are friends. Brock even got a tattoo of Kimbo's BBC on his chest.

THIS IS HUGE!!!!!

I'll definitely watch this for the lulz

Apparently that is what Brock said!

lol, Hunto would hit Kimbo's chin so hard his beard will swing around to the top of his head and he wont be a bald can anymore, just a BB can

hunt couldnt even ko bigfoot, he has no chance against kimbo

• Like 1