4 cans

H.N.I.C.

More viewers, maybe, but fight quality wise, it'll be ****.

Wrong. Fight quality is actually what I was getting at. The UFC doesn't have anybody like Kimbo who is going to constantly move forward with heavy hands looking to potentially kill his opponent. Nobody is that viscous in the UFC.

• Like 4

Wrong. Fight quality is actually what I was getting at. The UFC doesn't have anybody like Kimbo who is going to constantly move forward with heavy hands looking to potentially kill his opponent. Nobody is that viscous in the UFC.

Kimbo looked awful five years ago when he was last fighting in MMA, and the one clip of him boxing that I saw was even worse. Ken Shamrock hasn't looked good in like over a decade. Short of a 10 second Kimbo KO, there's no way this fight isn't complete ****.

Kimbo looked awful five years ago when he was last fighting in MMA, and the one clip of him boxing that I saw was even worse. Ken Shamrock hasn't looked good in like over a decade. Short of a 10 second Kimbo KO, there's no way this fight isn't complete ****.

Kimbo is coming in ready to throw hands for 6 rounds like he did in boxing 

• Like 3

He destroyed Houston Alexander, who destroyed Forrest Griffin a former champ. Kimbo is well rested and healthy. He is going to put Ken away in the first round for sure.

• Like 3

Pic looks awkward as ****.

MM looks pissed he has to stand next to the Asian and TJ

Dillashaw looks awkward having to stand next to Barao and wear that jersey

Barao looks nervous to be standing next to the guy who bodied him; plus he naturally looks remedial

The Asian can't speak English or Portugese, so he's the odd one out, though he does look the happiest of the four.

Whitey Mouse and Mighty Mouse are the best strikers in the UFC. You just bleed cans can't appreciate head movement and footwork.

Or maybe its just painful to watch your favorite fighters get beat like a 18th century Japanese house wife for 22 minutes and then get finished in the fifth round.

But other than that, I see a weight cutting idiot and a guy who I honestly have no idea who the **** he is. I assume he's the next dude to get slaughtered by MM.... god the flyweight division is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for contenders.

That's what happens when you let a fat Brazilian who can't make weight keep knocking off potential contenders before making him only cut 80 lbs to make 135.

• Like 2