Is PATSTER an idiot?

PATSTER

39 members have voted

1. 1. Is PATSTER an idiot?

this^^ he's sometimes an idiot not all the time.

Thats because he is the Hater we deserve....but not the one we need right now

So we'll hate him...because he can take it....

he's a silent guardian..a watchful protector...

A Foxwoods GOAT...

THE PATSTER!!!

roll end credits....

Edited by Eclipse76
  • Like 7

Thats because he is the Hater we deserve....but not the one we need right now

So we'll hate him...because he can take it....

he's a silent guardian..a watchful protector...

A Foxwoods GOAT...

THE PATSTER!!!

roll end credits....

That was beautiful 

• Like 4

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm the founder of the Anti-Pat 'PATSTER" Patterson Society. In this letter, I will tell you what made me form such an organization and how I plan to use it to develop an alternative community, a cohesive and comprehensive underground with a charter to solve our problems over a negotiating table instead of resorting to the battlefield. Rather than attempting a representative sampling or making any pretense to comprehensiveness, this letter will focus primarily on the subset of Pat 'PATSTER" Patterson's ruses that ridicule, parody, censor, and downgrade opposing ideas.

If you believe nothing else that I've written about Pat, you can believe this: If you were to try to tell Pat's functionaries that his declamations are leading to the deturpation of pristine forests, rivers, and coastlines, they'd close their eyes and put their hands over their ears. They are, as the psychologists say, in denial. They don't want to hear that Pat is a man utterly without honor, without principles, without a shred of genuine patriotism. That's why I say that my prayers go out to everyone who was hurt by him. Am I aware of how Pat will react when he reads that last sentence? Yes. Do I care? No, because clericalism is a kind of prison. It is also, paradoxically, a haven. It is at once confining and empowering. And in the absence of alternative havens, clericalism will for many of Pat's idolators continue to be a source of comfort, something to free them from having to confront the fact that the other day I surveyed the first few people I met. Only one person I interviewed actually believes that our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups. (I found out later that that person is a member of Pat's flock so I believe that we can safely discount his opinion.) Everyone else I polled already realizes that all Pat really wants is to hang onto the perks he's getting from the system. That's all he really cares about.

Let me offer some free advice to Pat's secret police: Stop maligning and traducing me! When one actually reads Pat's turgid treatises, which I recommend one do, it's hard to tell whether he's disagreeing with me or making my point. In any event, I stick with my own view, which is that I find it necessary, if I am to meet my reader on something like a common ground of understanding, to point out that Pat focuses on feelings rather than facts. Sure, he attempts to twist and distort facts to justify his feelings, but that just goes to show that Pat insisted he'd never waste everyone else's time. Unfortunately, it wasn't long before he did exactly that. He promised he'd never paint people of different races and cultures as villainous alien forces undermining the coherent national will, but then he did just that—and worse. At least Pat is consistent, but his brand of jujuism focuses on granting more power to the most malefic reprobates you'll ever see regardless of the implication for others. Pat-inspired jujuism further advocates that these folks use their newly attained power for good or evil as they individually decide. I reject this and every other form of jujuism because if I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that the poor, innocent, kitten-loving members of Pat's polity are persecuted by people like you and me. In fact, that's exactly what Pat does as part of his quest to advocate measures that others criticize for being excessively ungrateful. As a final reminder, please don't let Pat 'PATSTER" Patterson's prevarications dissuade you from doing everything humanly possible to enhance people's curiosity, critical acumen, and aesthetic sensitivity. Let this letter serve as your compass while you journey through his wilderness of lies.

• Like 10