EA UFC online stats reset?

xFINISHxHIMx

The game is just not fun anymore, everyone plays safe now LnP and whatever. Huge mistake EA.

People are playing a MMA Sim game like a real MMA fight....who would have ever thought of that?

On the bright side the new mortal combat is almost out, thats If you like playing one of the most Spammable fighting games there is

People are playing a MMA Sim game like a real MMA fight....who would have ever thought of that?

On the bright side the new mortal combat is almost out, thats If you like playing one of the most Spammable fighting games there is

MK is the mother of all fighting games. You have ( as usual ) no clue what you're talking about, m8.

MK is the mother of all fighting games. You have ( as usual ) no clue what you're talking about, m8.

I'm not even joking when I say that game is for children. Literally you can win all matches with scorpion, just doing 3 -4 stepps, rise fire, get over here,uppercut, teleport hit, rise fire, get over here, uppercut teleport,rise fire,over and over and over

I'm not even joking when I say that game is for children. Literally you can win all matches with scorpion, just doing 3 -4 stepps, rise fire, get over here,uppercut, teleport hit, rise fire, get over here, uppercut teleport,rise fire,over and over and over

LMAO it's a pegi 18 game, Amigo.

Edited by FINISHxHIM

I would have to disagree.

You probably aren't a parent either making that ludicrous assumption.

No I'm not. In just going from what I see and hear.

You always hear parents blaming tv and video games for their kids doing wrong. How about as a parent you watch your kids and what they are watching or playing. The blame is always on the parent not on public media

No I'm not. In just going from what I see and hear.

You always hear parents blaming tv and video games for their kids doing wrong. How about as a parent you watch your kids and what they are watching or playing. The blame is always on the parent not on public media

So you're going off of what you see on the news and in the media.

Gotcha.

• Like 3