What colour is this dress?

Yesterdays_Hero

???  

23 members have voted

1. 1. ???

this is the second thread about this dress, and there was a TAN discussion about it earlier as well

I don't even know how people see it as black and blue but i would believe they were maybe a bit chromosome deficient if they did

:lol:

I want to punch ****s who claim this thing is white. And I'm colourblind.

I don't even know how people see it as black and blue but i would believe they were maybe a bit chromosome deficient if they did

You as well, m8 :P

If that is the case, than I see the dress as black and blue.  There's gold, black and white to the left side of the actual dress.  There's red, black and white to the right of the dress.

I see white and black to the left and to the right also red but then golden and white.

very interesting topic about perception I read some articles about it but tew serious for this forum, maybe I'll post later in the science thread ;)

Everything has a discrete color. The dress is black and blue. The only reason you could possibly see it as white and gold is because your eyes are bad and the lighting is bad.

I agree that I think the lighting is what is causing some people to see it as tinges of gold on the dress.  I just see that as lighting, which doesn't change the fact that the dress is blue and black.

Everything has a discrete color. The dress is black and blue. The only reason you could possibly see it as white and gold is because your eyes are bad and the lighting is bad.

maybe not the eyes, but the brain. I have no problem with that. if I saw it in real life I would probably see it blue and black.

This is true. But 33 people here see this dress as gold and white. So I don't agree with the only reason you see it as a different color is bad eye sight. 

maybe not the eyes, but the brain. I have no problem with that. if I saw it in real life I would probably see it blue and black.

of course. because the dress is really black and blue. LOL 

Okay, at least you guys know this. Some of my friends still think it's white and gold after the dress was found on amazon

i've never seen so many people gotten to by something so trivial

It's just another thing for delusional teens to fixate on .... like Slinderman ... ohhhh Slinderman is controlling me .... ohh the dress is white and gold

It's like this cupid stunt that tried telling me she was scared of odd numbers.  Kill yourself

It's just another thing for delusional teens to fixate on .... like Slinderman ... ohhhh Slinderman is controlling me .... ohh the dress is white and gold

It's like this cupid stunt that tried telling me she was scared of odd numbers.  Kill yourself

What's Slinderman?

lmao at the bolded

What's Slinderman?

lmao at the bolded

oops it's slenderman derp. some retarded internet thing ... some scary guy a dude made up and put in to pictures.  Got tween girls to try and kill their friends because "Slenderman made me do it" 

the thing in this picture.  look close

slenderman-2-784777.jpg

Archived