Reddit correspondents

cashfl0w

I have been thinking the same Cash, Reddit is some bush league ****. The UFC Fight Club Forum is the main event of internet discussion, we don't need the dregs from Reddit. 

good point m8

allow me to honor it with the traditional reddit upvote

post-17852-Lieutenant-Dan-upvote-gif--Re

You 8'd me, disrespected me, and didn't even like my damn post. I would be very unhappy with you right now if this picture of Tito Ortiz taking a selfie hadn't just appeared on my news feed. 

11017125_936755716336712_668323993051820

Seriously though I thought we were friends TUF.

ye5nOg8.gif

lol reddit is just a faster way to surf the news homie, I could go to MMAfighting, bloody elbow, MMAjunkie, sherdog, the underground and every other ****ing site wasting an hour of my life or I could go to /r/MMA and all the relevant news/gif's/lolcats are upvoted to the top.

Same goes for gaming news.

lol reddit is just a faster way to surf the news homie, I could go to MMAfighting, bloody elbow, MMAjunkie, sherdog, the underground and every other **** site wasting an hour of my life or I could go to /r/MMA and all the relevant news/gif's/lolcats are upvoted to the top.

FH and Hitem work tirelessly to bring you the MMA news, they will be upset to know you frequent other sources. 

lol reddit is just a faster way to surf the news homie, I could go to MMAfighting, bloody elbow, MMAjunkie, sherdog, the underground and every other **** site wasting an hour of my life or I could go to /r/MMA and all the relevant news/gif's/lolcats are upvoted to the top.

or you can just wait here till one of the paperboys posts something interesting,so you won`t have to go through all those articles on reddit too.

The only problem I ever had was finish him hating on hitem when he takes stuff from reddit, too. 

Funniest of all, he then acts like he found it on his own and not through reddit lmao

See that's the problem you don't listen. I was hating on him for stealing the threads without giving the guys credit for it like the Fighters who punch themselves thread. I almost never use reddit it is still a very good site for news.

Also I must have missed the part where you announced wedo as you new BFF, m8.

See that's the problem you don't listen. I was hating on him for stealing the threads without giving the guys credit for it like the Fighters who punch themselves thread. I almost never use reddit it is still a very good site for news.

Also I must have missed the part where you announced wedo as you new BFF, m8.

You never gave credit either lmfao

Archived